What's new

The New Eleaf iKonn 220 mod for £20 delivered - Is it a cheap Alien ?

vapedonut

Postman
Watched Mikes Vapes video on this, searched the bay and came across this listing.

I'm personally after the red & gold which they don't have (I have too many gold atomisers lol)

£19.95 delivered for elf's new release seems a bargain though. Could be a decent alternative to the Alien (I've gone through 3…)

Happy eves peeps

ive not found the mod on its own yet as its all kits out there but that price is too good to be true.
the cheapest site for the kit is £52.99 http://www.sr-vapes.co.uk/product/ikonn220

also on that ebay posting what is the MPN as it mentions istick pico 75

Item specifics
Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
Brand: Eleaf
Type: Vape Box Mod MPN: Eleaf iStick Pico 75 Aspire Archon iPower Zenith

iKonn 220 Box Mod: GREEN BLACK MOD iKon220 nt e shisha Subox iStick Is the full listing..... could end up with anything, surprise vape Mail.

Mine arrived today and passed the scratch and sniff check so it's genuine.
Really nice compact dual battery mod... the screen is wank though, really dim and difficult to see. Great beater mod for the price though.

thats good to hear guys as it did look a bit iffy.

ive resisted as got too many mods already.

Back
Top Bottom