What's new

Tauren solo RDA. £10.20 plus postage

Thats a good price i paid £19.99 for mine from them about 2 months ago its a great 24mm single coil RDA.

@crustyfolker
I got all excited thinking it’s under a tenner then went to check and it was twenty pence over.
I’m a cheapsake
Hope it’s a good one.
Hope to read some review from you about the performance

I like the look of the brass one but have a wasp nano on the way from fast tech which I ordered back in jan and hasn’t turned up yet so I’ll wait till that comes.

@doggystyle i have the duel coil version onway from Vapeciga which cost a bit more. I wanted the solo in gunmetal so hopefully i can swap the caps and use the solo with my unused Tauren Max Mech. The gold cap will then go on my lost vape drone or maybe on another Mech.
i got lucky with the gold solo, Greyhaze refunded the postage as i already had another 2 Manta's ordered so that saved me £3.

I had to get one to try even tho I use MTL rta’s 99% of the time. Obviously just a sucker for a bargain.

I had to get one to try even tho I use MTL rta’s 99% of the time. Obviously just a sucker for a bargain.

Uou missed a deal a couple of week back the Tauren RTA was £10.99 on ecigone I grabbed one but still to try it out. I have seen it mentioned as a mtl but it seems more for lower wattage sub ohming.

Back
Top Bottom