What's new

SXmini Mi Class Pod System Kit £6.29

"Misfit"

Veteran
I don't do pods so i know nothing maybe @DeeDee can advise ?
I do know SXmini Mi Class are a well regarded brand.
https://www.everzon.com/sxmini-mi-class-pod-system-kit-400mah.html?sscid=61k4_h1r9d&
upload_2020-6-18_5-6-55.png

Just found a good price from UK £7.49
https://www.evolutionvaping.co.uk/mi-class-pod-system-by-sxmini.html
upload_2020-6-18_5-11-24.png

Hey

Yeah I looked at this 2 days ago, so cheap. Just the 400MAH puts me off tbh but for 7.49 worth a punt

Xmini Mi Class Pod System Kit is the first pod system device of SXmini. SXmini Mi Class is made of stainless steel wtih photochemical etching amazing appearance. SXmini Mi Class Pod kit works with built-in 400mAh battery and YiHi SX290 chipset to bring powerful performance. SXmini Mi Class Pod comes with 1.8ml capacity and 1.0ohm ceramic coil.

Dee :)

The reviews for this are consistently damning. Pity, because some of their other mods are my favourites.

Apparently these are better with the v2 pods. I have 2 mi class's here still haven't tried them i even gave another one away to a friends son. Apparently the flavour is crap but i could say that about a load of things. Yihi Chipsets are very good if you excuse the battery drain and higher voltage cut off. Remember to have a nice vape you need a good atomizer or Pod.

Jeez, at that price it's almost impossible to resist- I have a couple of their early Mods (I'm amazed at just how heavy those things used to be) very, very high end will made devices and, as has been said the Yihi Chip has always had a good name-- wonder why this one hasn't been so well put together.
I have enough devices that 'just don't do it' and I'm trying to resist temptation.
Anyone who has one and can give definitive review would be great to hear.

Well, to confirm crustyfolker's suspicions, they are better with the v2 pods.
I'm not much of a pod user or tootle puffer so only use mine occasionally, but what I enjoy is that is has a narrow, round drip tip with a tight draw, the flavour is fine for me although I've only tried one eliquid in mine so far, and it's a lovely thing to hold and use being an sx mini. The battery readout/indicator has a mind of its own and of course the battery is small so I wouldn't expect it to last all day, but for the price I'd say you might be pleasantly surprised. After the reviews I read, I was (and bought a second one for good measure).

Ha Had to take a punt, just pulled the trigger on a 'proper' sxmini device (2nd use) as i have always liked the look but not the price of them..

CERAMIC COIL?? are these not frowned upon due to micro particle hazards? forgive me if i am misremembering 1/2 read articles..

total price with RM shipping = £10.49 :)

I buy cheap (sub £10 usually..) mtl devices for out and about. and stock them with a high nic juice. usually loose em pdq too.. they have about as much staying (retention) power as a clipper lighter down the pub on match day..

Back
Top Bottom