What's new

Steamcrave Ragnar £40 inc 240ml juice & nic

Ragnar with the Plus mesh deck & reducer fits & works fine. Feedback from the group seems to back this up. There is a single coil option due for release in July that utilises the chamber reducer for those that want a single deck & on paper looks to work better than using the Plus single coil deck, so should please more people. Think the latest offerings from Steamcrave with this cross/backward compatibility is a good thing. Be interesting to see how the V3 Supreme will pan out & a rumoured mesh deck

Nearly didn't order the mesh deck tbh, I keep reading it's a cold vape and lacking flavour, will find out. Also people are reporting dry hits with the steamcrave mesh, hot spots after 10 days or so, even after rewicking, so I've ordered some Wotofo mesh strips, which apparently don't have the same issue. Juice consumption on the titan with the mesh deck is insane, 60ml easily in no time at all, and that's at only 100 watts.

Nearly didn't order the mesh deck tbh, I keep reading it's a cold vape and lacking flavour, will find out. Also people are reporting dry hits with the steamcrave mesh, hot spots after 10 days or so, even after rewicking, so I've ordered some Wotofo mesh strips, which apparently don't have the same issue. Juice consumption on the titan with the mesh deck is insane, 60ml easily in no time at all, and that's at only 100 watts.
The mesh supplied with the mesh kit was crap, even SC agreed. I used one but ripped it out after 10 minutes because it was hot spotting. Whacked Wotofo mesh in & haven't looked back. The new mesh from Steamcrave is getting a better rep but as have a shit ton of Wotofo/Nexmesh I haven't needed it. May try it when the Ragnar turns up if that's what's in the new kit.

The mesh supplied with the mesh kit was crap, even SC agreed. I used one but ripped it out after 10 minutes because it was hot spotting. Whacked Wotofo mesh in & haven't looked back. The new mesh from Steamcrave is getting a better rep but as have a shit ton of Wotofo/Nexmesh I haven't needed it. May try it when the Ragnar turns up if that's what's in the new kit.

Hmm, I bought the extra packs of the ss316 and the A1 sc mesh strips, hope they are decent, otherwise that's a tenner wasted. Cotton, are you just using the sc cotton laces or have you tried something else? if I have to recoil the mesh strips more often because of hotspots I'm going to cane the laces and it could get dear.

Wotofo Xfiber & CB Prime are my go to but heard good things about SC cotton so may try that.

Back
Top Bottom