What's new

Spectrum Vaping Delivery Issues

Ellie1893

Postman
Hi Guys

Just spoke to a very nice man called Shaun as I haven't yet received my order.
It seems there has been a problem with some of the orders that were confirmed
on the Tuesday.So far he knows of 8. When I say problem, the courier company
has misplaced (lost) them.He was very apologetic and has resent my order today.
If anyone hasn't yet received their own order he's asked for you to mail him at info or sales @spectrumvaping.co.uk
with your order number and he will check for you.
Be gentle with him, he is a one man operation and it may take him a bit of time.

Hi Guys

Just spoke to a very nice man called Shaun as I haven't yet received my order.
It seems there has been a problem with some of the orders that were confirmed
on the Tuesday.So far he knows of 8. When I say problem, the courier company
has misplaced (lost) them.He was very apologetic and has resent my order today.
If anyone hasn't yet received their own order he's asked for you to mail him at info or sales @spectrumvaping.co.uk
with your order number and he will check for you.
Be gentle with him, he is a one man operation and it may take him a bit of time.

I'm one of the 8 lol I had a hard time getting hold of him but after speaking to him, all is sorted. He's sent it out again and I even got a text from them confirming that its being delivered by DPD. Which is odd as he said they only use Interparcel for all their orders but I'm guessing he's just used this to make sure it does go out.

I started another thread on this in general section earlier.

I am relieved that I wasn't the only one affected.

I'm one of the 8 lol I had a hard time getting hold of him but after speaking to him, all is sorted. He's sent it out again and I even got a text from them confirming that its being delivered by DPD. Which is odd as he said they only use Interparcel for all their orders but I'm guessing he's just used this to make sure it does go out.

I started another thread on this in general section earlier.

I am relieved that I wasn't the only one affected.

Yep I think he may be changing couriers soon :-/
@viper apologies I haven't made it out of the bargain basement today lol!!

@viper if you meant Interlink they're the same people as DPD. Good couriers but mistakes happen anywhere, good to hear a vendor quickly sorting these things out :)

@viper if you meant Interlink they're the same people as DPD. Good couriers but mistakes happen anywhere, good to hear a vendor quickly sorting these things out :)

I never knew interlink and dpd were the same. I know that dpd is reliable and never had a delivery issue with them whenever they have been used.

It was just worrying because there was no tracking and no communication from the vendor either, so I had alarm bells going off. I'm glad its all sorted now :)

I used to order a lot from spectrum, he does do very good juice at great prices. Problem I found with them is; when ever they have a discount on, packages mysteriously go missing. Having spoke to Shaun a few times, he's a really nice guy and I don't believe he intentionally sets out to mislead but I have a feeling he struggles to keep up with the sudden influx of orders. Instead of just being straight with people, he comes up with the 'sorry, package has got lost' line. He's always very apologetic and more then once has put a couple of freebies in with my order as sorry. I would have no problem recommending spectrum to people at all, just with that small caveat added. Tbh custard cream is well worth the wait anyways, bloody lovely juice [emoji106].

I'm waiting on some stuff from there too about 10 days now, tried contacting through the site, how did you get hold of him mate?

Back
Top Bottom