What's new

Smok Xpro M50, single 18650 mod, £10

I would buy one, but my first order with them still shows pending, ordered 10 days ago.

I would buy one, but my first order with them still shows pending, ordered 10 days ago.

I've orderd from healthcabin two times before, got both shipments with no issues. Maybe depends on the item/stock.

Just found this in the description so not for me :D

This is an advanced mod for advanced users only. Please be aware that this mod requires knowledge of battery safety and technical know-how to work properly.

I placed my first order about 2 weeks ago, checked the status a few days ago (everything was and still is in stock) and it was also “pending” submitted a ticked. Received nothing back, next day requested a ticket number reminder and got a response back. it turns out they needed my telephone number before they could proceed? Anyway, it’s been dispatched now

Just found this in the description so not for me :D

This is an advanced mod for advanced users only. Please be aware that this mod requires knowledge of battery safety and technical know-how to work properly.
It's regulated so as long as you put the battery in the correct way your good to go.

OK @Phat Barstood . These mods where useless, they also came with built in battery. Trust me you know some of the latest Smok mods are bad but this one is even worse, buy a istick Pico25 for an extra $3-4 dollars or pay $23 for the IPV vesta. The internet is correct regardin g the M50 being trash i swear you will bin it or not use it if you buy one, sorry

Back
Top Bottom