What's new

Simple vape bargains

Worth checking out simple vapes other company Cheap Thrills. Picked up 60mls of there award wining tobacco liquid for a fiver and 120mls of their very tasty glazed doughnut for £12.99. Bargain.

I tried the Strawberry cake, tropical and mint chocolate chip wasn't a fan of any to be honest [emoji26]

I love em all but as you would expect with vg that high. You really need some metal in your rda/rta and some serious wattage. Same as I would vape dripworx. I tried them with straight wire in the kryton and they where good but light. Changed over to s, steel flaptons and bang. Honey in your face.

@the_atomic_fart To be honest, I don't know what atty your using but to me they have a good strong flavour. I was dripping in a Hadaly clone
Tried them in anything from a 22mm split atty with a simple dual ss build to a 28mm elite 2 with dual 10 wrap 22/38 nichrome flaptons...
Can't say I was wowed by this range.... Horses for courses and all that.
The one I liked the most was the Chocolaccino, which surprised me as I'm not fan of chocolate liquids. Still haven't got around to trying the choc mint thingy.

Tried them in anything from a 22mm split atty with a simple dual ss build to a 28mm elite 2 with dual 10 wrap 22/38 nichrome flaptons...
Can't say I was wowed by this range.... Horses for courses and all that.
The one I liked the most was the Chocolaccino, which surprised me as I'm not fan of chocolate liquids. Still haven't got around to trying the choc mint thingy.
Yeah I liked the chocochino too. Mint choc chip tastes like after eights. Didn't try peaches or tropical first time. Got some ordered this time, not a big gamble for 2 quid a pop

Yeah I liked the chocochino too. Mint choc chip tastes like after eights. Didn't try peaches or tropical first time. Got some ordered this time, not a big gamble for 2 quid a pop
I think the honeycomb cream and Chocolaccino mixed together could be very nice. Will give it a whirl later and if good order a few more bottles!

Guys-

Looking for a wee bit help...just got an email for my last order from last week saying they had ran out of Toffee and Banana......so upshot is they'll swap it for the same amount of French Tobacco or Elderflower and Pear or i can cancel it. Anyone tried this with their recent orders.....are either up to much.....i'll only consider these 2 as i'm not going near the gin one!!

ALSO,

Couple of codes for you as i love you all dearly you shower of reprobates-

SVC59Q13 just tried this and it seems to be still working for free delivery! (always a winner in my book!)

and

MOREVGWEEK will get you another 10% off sale prices for VG range for another couple days (inclusive today i think)

Afaik codes don't stack, so for max saving it will depend on size of your order before you decide which one's best!! Have a nice ladies!!

Guys-

Looking for a wee bit help...just got an email for my last order from last week saying they had ran out of Toffee and Banana......so upshot is they'll swap it for the same amount of French Tobacco or Elderflower and Pear or i can cancel it. Anyone tried this with their recent orders.....are either up to much.....i'll only consider these 2 as i'm not going near the gin one!!

ALSO,

Couple of codes for you as i love you all dearly you shower of reprobates-

SVC59Q13 just tried this and it seems to be still working for free delivery! (always a winner in my book!)

and

MOREVGWEEK will get you another 10% off sale prices for VG range for another couple days (inclusive today i think)

Afaik codes don't stack, so for max saving it will depend on size of your order before you decide which one's best!! Have a nice ladies!!

I love the French Tobacco, if you like tobacco juices generally I'd go for that.

I love the French Tobacco, if you like tobacco juices generally I'd go for that.

always tended to keep away from them mate....is baccy the predominant taste as i don't want to smell like an ashtray again.....as with a lot of tobacco flavours i see it mentions hints of choc and caramel in it??

Back
Top Bottom