What's new

Rainbow Sale

I do occasionally throw together some of ID10-T's or maybe something that catches my interest from 'Developed' but, mostly, US recipes are faaaaar too sweet. TBH, I have found that the 'quoted' mixers are a little over-hyped and, so far, outside of perhaps 'Nevans' I have yet to find a UK mixer who inspires me. Our own @MrRipple is as good as any (I mixed and slightly remixed one of his nut recipes and still use it), it's my Scottish bloody-mindedness........if I mix enough flavours, enough times, I am BOUND to come up with something? Maybe:hmm:. As for 20% Brie WTAF:eek:
Have you tried any recipes by Sheerluck Ohms? He’s from the U.K. and I’ve tried a few and for the most part they are pretty good. Elvaperino is another but I’m not sure where he’s from. I could name a few if you ever want any recommendations. I don’t like tobacco’s and I’m really into bakeries and custards so you might not like the same thing. I will have to try some of Mr Ripples recipes, what is his mixing name please? I did know and I follow him on ELR but I can’t remember what he’s called. I think we can all be bloody minded when we want to lol.

Last edited:
Have you tried any recipes by Sheerluck Ohms? He’s from the U.K. and I’ve tried a few and for the most part they are pretty good. Elvaperino is another but I’m not sure where he’s from. I could name a few if you ever want any recommendations. I don’t like tobacco’s and I’m really into bakeries and custards so you might not like the same thing. I will have to try some of Mr Ripples recipes, what is his mixing name please?
Cannae remember his ELR handle but just tag him on here ( @Mr Ripple) as it was here that I first ran across him. I would be most grateful for any recommends re UK mixers, I am mostly a fruity mixer (in the very best sense, of course), but I will give sweeties and deserts a go so long as they aren't poisoned with SS. But, I wouldn't exclude anything, I even once made, what I thought, was a stonkin' 'baccy, but HID banned it from the house saying it smelled like burning shite:5: (Dunno where she smelled the burning shite for the comparison). My 3 'white whales' are: A decent Juicy and slightly tart & fruity Blackcurrant, A well balanced Tropical/Pineapple mix wi a touch of coconut (along the lines of 'Lilt'), and a Creamy Banana like those candied ones you could buy as a kid . I will give the mixers you mentioned a look, and my thx.

Cannae remember his ELR handle but just tag him on here ( @Mr Ripple) as it was here that I first ran across him. I would be most grateful for any recommends re UK mixers, I am mostly a fruity mixer (in the very best sense, of course), but I will give sweeties and deserts a go so long as they aren't poisoned with SS. But, I wouldn't exclude anything, I even once made, what I thought, was a stonkin' 'baccy, but HID banned it from the house saying it smelled like burning shite:5: (Dunno where she smelled the burning shite for the comparison). My 3 'white whales' are: A decent Juicy and slightly tart & fruity Blackcurrant, A well balanced Tropical/Pineapple mix wi a touch of coconut (along the lines of 'Lilt'), and a Creamy Banana like those candied ones you could buy as a kid . I will give the mixers you mentioned a look, and my thx.
As for the pineapple/coconut I think I may have just the recipe that you are looking for. If you don’t like your juice too sweet you can always omit the sweetener or just use half of what the recipe calls for, my go to is 0.50% of Caps Super Sweet but that’s just me.
Burning shite lol, that’s a good analogy for it even though I’ve never experienced it myself haha.

As for the pineapple/coconut I think I may have just the recipe that you are looking for. If you don’t like your juice too sweet you can always omit the sweetener or just use half of what the recipe calls for, my go to is 0.50% of Caps Super Sweet but that’s just me.
Burning shite lol, that’s a good analogy for it even though I’ve never experienced it myself haha.
If you are inclined, PM me the recipe and I will adjust the SS to suit and let you know my thoughts. You have me intrigued Lucas.

http://tjek.nu/r/zJe4
http://tjek.nu/r/B8Z3
There you go mate, the second one is my favourite and I find the first one is great without the WS23 because I’m not a big lover of it.

The Inawera Cocopilada is a fantastic concentrate and well worth picking up if you don’t have it, it’s expensive but worth it. I think either the Alchemists Cupboard or Make My Vape sells it although I bought my second bottle with some others directly from inawerawinkel in Poland which wasn’t as expensive to do as I thought it might be. If you like I can send you some, just pm me your address.

Display Name

Tried changing my elr username ages ago but it wouldn't play ball so I left it as the default as it hadn't been taken

The Inawera Cocopilada is a fantastic concentrate and well worth picking up if you don’t have it, it’s expensive but worth it. I think either the Alchemists Cupboard or Make My Vape sells it although I bought my second bottle with some others directly from inawerawinkel in Poland which wasn’t as expensive to do as I thought it might be. If you like I can send you some, just pm me your address.
My thx Lucas for both the recipes and the kind offer but, I will have to order in a couple of the flavours anyway, so I will pick up cocopilada at the same time (who doesn't need new flaves:18:). Will let you know the outcome.

My thx Lucas for both the recipes and the kind offer but, I will have to order in a couple of the flavours anyway, so I will pick up cocopilada at the same time (who doesn't need new flaves:18:). Will let you know the outcome.
You won’t regret it, it’s a lovely creamy coconut with pineapple.

Back
Top Bottom