What's new

PrimeVapes BIG50's Back (limited time)

So I've tried the Purple Rain and the Limesicle. The Limesicle is amazing. It gave me brain freeze on the first few rips but I'm getting used to it :18:

Hehe

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191025-032701_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20191025-032701_Gmail.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 243
So I've tried the Purple Rain and the Limesicle. The Limesicle is amazing. It gave me brain freeze on the first few rips but I'm getting used to it :18:

What did you think of the others mate? [emoji16]

@Lee The Electric Lemonade with the ice nic was amazing. Probably the best flavour I've ever vaped. I'm on the Limonada as we speak. Beautiful sweet flavour but not too sickly. Again, I'll probably get ice nic for it next time coz I think it will go well and the 70/30 ratio seems to work better with my build than the max VG nic shots. The Purple Rain actually isn't to my taste even though I was expecting it to be my favourite. That's not a slight on the quality though. I just don't think grape is my bag. I'll still vape it no problem like :18: Overall though I'm massively impressed. Only complaint is I get through it too fast :17:

@Lee The Electric Lemonade with the ice nic was amazing. Probably the best flavour I've ever vaped. I'm on the Limonada as we speak. Beautiful sweet flavour but not too sickly. Again, I'll probably get ice nic for it next time coz I think it will go well and the 70/30 ratio seems to work better with my build than the max VG nic shots. The Purple Rain actually isn't to my taste even though I was expecting it to be my favourite. That's not a slight on the quality though. I just don't think grape is my bag. I'll still vape it no problem like :18: Overall though I'm massively impressed. Only complaint is I get through it too fast :17:

Ah that’s great news mate! Thanks for getting back to me, really appreciate it :)

Yeah there is bound to be some you aren’t keen on dude, expect there will be more if you work your way through them eventually too. Blackcurrant lemonade is my favourite I think, I have to hide that one from myself! Goes perfect with a ice shot too [emoji16]

No problem mate. Blackcurrant Lemonade will definitely be on my next order. IVG's version was my ADV until I started getting quality issues.

Back
Top Bottom