What's new

PrimeVapes 50% off

After a long absence from "the planet", I have made my return and just placed a 12 bottle order! With this occasion I might actually convince myself to write a review of some of the juices that I have purchased.

After a long absence from "the planet", I have made my return and just placed a 12 bottle order! With this occasion I might actually convince myself to write a review of some of the juices that I have purchased.

Thanks for your order! I hope you enjoy them [emoji16]

Just to let you know, I shipped your order via DPD as it’s much faster to your area than regular EU Mail. I hope that’s ok!

Thank you for the update :)

DPD is quite fast indeed. I only had bad experiences with GLS deliveries in this area.

PS: I really hope the whole Brexit situation will not get in the way in the future

Yeah it’s still one mate, although not a great deal in stock at the moment, single figures on almost everything currently!
Well get out the pub then and get back to work!!!![emoji6][emoji23]

Oh man I wish I was in the pub! This past couple of weeks has been bloody mental [emoji23]
Wife works in the rugby club on a Sunday and just had to run down there with her purse so she can have a quick half now she has finished while I am stuck at home with the bloody kids who are going nuts chasing the puppy around the bloody house!!!

Back
Top Bottom