What's new

PrimeVapes 50% off

Done half the bottle at work, definitely be another on my next order!!
Although mattyk is trying to wean me off by throwing Mexican fried ice cream at me [emoji6][emoji23]

You’ll enjoy that mate, it’s lovely!

Ps. I’m sending the boys round to mattys [emoji23]

You’ll enjoy that mate, it’s lovely!

Ps. I’m sending the boys round to mattys [emoji23]
He's lying I'm sending him some because he was gonna buy it to try and I thought if I sent it to him he had more money to spend with you please don't send the boys round [emoji23] [emoji23]

He's lying I'm sending him some because he was gonna buy it to try and I thought if I sent it to him he had more money to spend with you please don't send the boys round [emoji23] [emoji23]

You’re a good egg you are mate, what a nice guy [emoji16]

If anyone needs the boys sending round, one of mine has the shits and I would be happy to send him anywhere for a bit![emoji23]

Hi @Lee just read all these amazing responses, just made my first order #4324. I like mine at 6mg, I have plenty of nicotine, so if shots not required for me don't bother sending, but could someone please tell me how much 72mg nicotine I need to add to make 6mg juice.

Hi @Lee just read all these amazing responses, just made my first order #4324. I like mine at 6mg, I have plenty of nicotine, so if shots not required for me don't bother sending, but could someone please tell me how much 72mg nicotine I need to add to make 6mg juice.
5ml nic and 5ml PG or VG [emoji6]

No worries! I’d love to know what you think when they arrive mate [emoji16]

Hey mate just wanted to let you know how happy I am with these. Can taste them all! The lemon tart is probably the biggest surprise; so moorish and getting a lot of flavour with the profile rda. I've been testing over a few devices to really test my taste, I think this shines on the profile the most. The lime one is really refreshing. Need to try more of the electric lemonade on some more devices nice flavour but maybe the most subtle to me. The lime is also a little subtle to me (definitely can taste it and v nice and refreshing and definitely is lime) but the fact I can even taste it is massive for me. I've learnt I can actually taste other flavours than aniseed so thank you for that! All I need is good juice and a range of RDA's/tanks to pop that flavour out... and plenty of water.

Though I haven't been rewicking for each and every new flavour on each device. I think I did with the lemon tart though possibly did a better wicking job on that one too. May need to try that with each and try extract their potential further!!

Hey mate just wanted to let you know how happy I am with these. Can taste them all! The lemon tart is probably the biggest surprise; so moorish and getting a lot of flavour with the profile rda. I've been testing over a few devices to really test my taste, I think this shines on the profile the most. The lime one is really refreshing. Need to try more of the electric lemonade on some more devices nice flavour but maybe the most subtle to me. The lime is also a little subtle to me (definitely can taste it and v nice and refreshing and definitely is lime) but the fact I can even taste it is massive for me. I've learnt I can actually taste other flavours than aniseed so thank you for that! All I need is good juice and a range of RDA's/tanks to pop that flavour out... and plenty of water.

Though I haven't been rewicking for each and every new flavour on each device. I think I did with the lemon tart though possibly did a better wicking job on that one too. May need to try that with each and try extract their potential further!!

Hey mate! Thanks for coming back with your findings, awesome news! Really pleased you’re enjoying them [emoji16]

Definitely do try them on lots of setups to find which one works best for you on what, most customers use them on all sorts of different attys and each end of the power spectrum. They are a reasonably versatile range of liquids that work well MTL and DTL for the most part!

Back
Top Bottom