What's new

PrimeVapes 40% OFF

Stuck my order in mate, 2 x Limesicle, 1 Private Reserve & a first time try of the Lemon & Lime
Will have to get through the weekend now until they arrive.

Lee :14:

Ah nice one, you’ll have to let me know what you make of the lemon and lime mate!

Thanks very much for your order :)

Ah nice one, you’ll have to let me know what you make of the lemon and lime mate!

Thanks very much for your order :)

Will do matey,, I’m sure it will be spot on no doubt... Limesicle is king though :18: and the Private Reserve I like to puff on in the evening... Love all the ones I’ve tried TBH.
Shame I don’t order as often as I would like, but at 12w juice lasts me ages.

Will do matey,, I’m sure it will be spot on no doubt... Limesicle is king though :18: and the Private Reserve I like to puff on in the evening... Love all the ones I’ve tried TBH.
Shame I don’t order as often as I would like, but at 12w juice lasts me ages.

Don’t be daft mate, I appreciate all of my customers orders. No matter how much they order!

I have to agree, the limesicle is my fave too. I’m currently working on a sour lime for the prime fruits range too [emoji16]

Don’t be daft mate, I appreciate all of my customers orders. No matter how much they order!

I have to agree, the limesicle is my fave too. I’m currently working on a sour lime for the prime fruits range too [emoji16]

Yeah I know,,,that sour lime sounds interesting bud,, I’ll be keeping an eye out for that one :2thumbsup:

You sir are a legend, cant bloody wait for that nice one @Lee so looking forward to that one good luck with it

You sir are a legend, cant bloody wait for that nice one @Lee so looking forward to that one good luck with it

No worries pal, I’m a lime head myself so the pleasure is all mine [emoji16]

Let’s hope I can come up with something close to how you imagined!

Back
Top Bottom