What's new

PrimeVapes £5 a bottle???

JOTW update
lr00ClxN-bDw3wobKq5mJKl1tP4y8igKE8h3tlGlHPXi1VKig2IanlaTU9aHBU6HwuInd8bK6wFezeYD505VMJAha4Ktx8GmzE7079F7ge2xpxMG3cwVOrYQo4yZBp-_iSBRaIRM822SdU2Srv3WDzrK4IGOeQ=s0-d-e1-ft

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/products/purple-rain-50ml

Ordered a bottle to try when i ordered me Custards on Friday, Iam funny with fruit e juice they seem to get an off or sour dull note to my taste,good fresh orange tickles me spot as drinking juice and the fruits and berries of the plant fresh, would snap the hand off you for them. But onwards we have to try at a fiver you never know,

I like a nice Strawberry & Cream juice so I ordered 3 bottles of Apocalypse, smells very nice I thought so took 8ml from a bottle for testing purposes and added a bit of nic and pg to make up to 10ml of 12mg, fresh coil and wick in the Doggystyle and WOW it’s good, zero steep and the strawberry is very fresh and natural tasting not sickly or over sweet with the cream giving a lovely full thick mouth feel, top notch this juice.
I was intending to use this in my higher powered set ups but I think I’ll nic it all up to 12mg for MTL.
If you enjoy a Strawberry Cream liquid you’ve got to try this especially at a £5 for 50ml.

I’m tempted. But the fact once it’s gone I’d rather not know how good it is. I really struggle to get a strawberries and cream liquid I like since VGOD Vngel.

I like a nice Strawberry & Cream juice so I ordered 3 bottles of Apocalypse, smells very nice I thought so took 8ml from a bottle for testing purposes and added a bit of nic and pg to make up to 10ml of 12mg, fresh coil and wick in the Doggystyle and WOW it’s good, zero steep and the strawberry is very fresh and natural tasting not sickly or over sweet with the cream giving a lovely full thick mouth feel, top notch this juice.
I was intending to use this in my higher powered set ups but I think I’ll nic it all up to 12mg for MTL.
If you enjoy a Strawberry Cream liquid you’ve got to try this especially at a £5 for 50ml.

Ah that’s great news mate! Thanks for the feedback!

Bargain for a fiver :)

I’m tempted. But the fact once it’s gone I’d rather not know how good it is. I really struggle to get a strawberries and cream liquid I like since VGOD Vngel.

This flavour is staying now mate, was limited edition for last Halloween but we sent a poll out asking customers to vote for their favourite top three, this was one of the top three :)

Back
Top Bottom