What's new

PrimeVapes £5 a bottle???

Free shipping over £20!! Thanks Lee :)

Picked up 3 more:

Slice of Powwow
Two Scoop
Apple crumble & custard

Pretty much demolished Purple Rain in 4 days!!! Mesh Pro’s been gulping it down!

Free shipping over £20!! Thanks Lee :)

Picked up 3 more:

Slice of Powwow
Two Scoop
Apple crumble & custard

Pretty much demolished Purple Rain in 4 days!!! Mesh Pro’s been gulping it down!

I know! Can’t promise it’s here for ever but it’ll certainly remain reduced for the duration of lockdown :)

Some good choices! You’ll have to let me know how these go down too mate!

My order is already on it's way. I am a big fan of Purple Rain as well. Now I'm mostly testing the water with a bunch of different flavors, then I can start stockpiling :).

I cannot thank enough to Lee for all the help he provided before and after placing the order!

My order is already on it's way. I am a big fan of Purple Rain as well. Now I'm mostly testing the water with a bunch of different flavors, then I can start stockpiling :).

I cannot thank enough to Lee for all the help he provided before and after placing the order!

My pleasure mate, always happy to help out :)

Let’s hope they arrive nice and quickly for you!

Easy Bruv done! Really enjoyed that one.

Onto the custards now, been vaping Clotted Custard lovely & smooth. Custards solid to get right but Lee’s really nailed this one!!

My Gremlin VC still isn’t ready, been steeping since Dec so I’m chuffed to have a nice custard to vape

Easy Bruv done! Really enjoyed that one.

Onto the custards now, been vaping Clotted Custard lovely & smooth. Custards solid to get right but Lee’s really nailed this one!!

My Gremlin VC still isn’t ready, been steeping since Dec so I’m chuffed to have a nice custard to vape

Thanks for the feedback mate, pleased you’re enjoying the custards!

If there's no sweeties in my order of Raspberry Ripple Custard i'm going to break the lockdown and hunt you down.

You slag.

Yeah had sweeties in the last lot :)

Couldn’t resist and ordered 3 of the new flavours, missis will go ape shit again but I’m away working so she’ll calm down in a fortnight!

Icy Mango
Raspberry Ripple Custard
Pink Burst

Guys, put some more reviews on these purchases as I am preparing a list for.my next order :)

Here, I will start:

I am on my 4th day of vaping the Pineapple Passion:
-when I received the order, there was a very strong smell coming out of the box. It seems that this bottle alone (out of those 15 in the order) managed to leak a bit in the box. From the visual inspection, I think I lost an insignificant amount (1-2 ml?).
The smell was amazing though, having the packaging in the living room actually overtook the smell from perfume diffusers that I had in the room :) A strong an beautiful smell, mostly of passion fruit.
As stated before, I only vaped this in the last 4 days and the bottle is almosy empty already. The taste is extraordinary, you can feel the annanas taste while being left with strong perfume of passion fruit on exhale. Usually if I can finish a bottle without feeling the need to switch temporarily to another flavor, it means that it passed my test and this one definitely did

On a side note, as I tend to do all things at one, yesterday I was working on my PC, eating and vaping at the same time. So while being caught in work, I took a small cube of old Amsterdam cheese and after a minute I took a short vape draw and it seems that this amplified the taste a lot. :)

I will get a new coil, clean tank and try the limescicle tomorrow.

Any ideea for how long these juice hold in good condition at room temperature or kept in the refrigerator?

Back
Top Bottom