What's new

Plume Blu Clearance

ordered 7 different flavours of the ones ive tried theyve all been excellent cirrus, nimbus, barrage, and marshalls traite....................translucidus on the other hand whatever was i thinking...lol

still got yum yum and 1837 to try but every confidence
Translucidus is just one of those flavours. In the shop I usually ask people if they like the smell of TCP, the taste of dandelion and burdock or absinthe before they try it. Personally I love it and so do quite a lot of people who fit into the 'odd flavours' category but it's definitely a marmite type of profile (not literally marmite though :D )

Translucidus is just one of those flavours. In the shop I usually ask people if they like the smell of TCP, the taste of dandelion and burdock or absinthe before they try it. Personally I love it and so do quite a lot of people who fit into the 'odd flavours' category but it's definitely a marmite type of profile (not literally marmite though :D )
love dandy, sasparilla tablet sweets and cut my vaping teeth on aniseed and absinthe vapes but............... it has a strong dill flavour on my palate and im sure that no dill was harmed in the making of it, go figure

Yeah no dill was mashed to create it, most likely a combination of the ice cream and sarsparilla which does give an almost minty taste sometimes.

Yeah no dill was mashed to create it, most likely a combination of the ice cream and sarsparilla which does give an almost minty taste sometimes.

i'll revisit it at some point and tbh my palate is fucking terrible normally....... absolutely stirling work otherwise, cant praise the stuff highly enough........ and im a complete juice bitch

:D :D :D You can't please all the people with all the juices. Something you learn early on when you sell commercially, then you develop a thick skin. As long as some hit the spot it's a win. Glad you are enjoying the others.

Think I was the last one to take advantage of the clearance...(my order went through at 12.01!) and since yesterday (attempted delivery Tues-no one home so had to pick up from sorting office) have done a about 20 ml of Black
Powder .
Wowzer!
it is delicious! Had only tried Over the Top and Key West before ordering and have about another 8 flavours to try (although sadly order was missing a bottle of Maharajah)
I feel like a kid on Xmas day
As the youth in my part of the world say 'This Sh*t is da bomb!'
Colonel Boom I salute you
Thank you so much

Bought lots of juice in the sales but up to now the Plumeblu stuff is consistently the best.

Think I was the last one to take advantage of the clearance...(my order went through at 12.01!) and since yesterday (attempted delivery Tues-no one home so had to pick up from sorting office) have done a about 20 ml of Black
Powder .
Wowzer!
it is delicious! Had only tried Over the Top and Key West before ordering and have about another 8 flavours to try (although sadly order was missing a bottle of Maharajah)
I feel like a kid on Xmas day
As the youth in my part of the world say 'This Sh*t is da bomb!'
Colonel Boom I salute you
Thank you so much

:D great to hear, did you let Loren know about the missing Maharajah ? If not please let me know and I will have it sent out for you.

Also, nice name and avatar, great record label :) I have many, many releases from them in my flight case and vinyl collection :)

Bought lots of juice in the sales but up to now the Plumeblu stuff is consistently the best.

Can't ask for a better review than that! We try to come up with unique flavours, recipes that you can't just buy from a flavours company off the shelf and each one is painstakingly tweaked for smoothness and overall consistency.

@PlumeBlu
Sent a message (well more of a plea) through the website yesterday thanks

Wow you know Kaktai...I worked with Oz and Kristian back in the "crazy days" good good times!
You'll know what I mean when I say 'Sucker' your juices 'Rock the Spot' your no 'Prankster'
they light me up like a 'Fireball' yes indeed your a Bad Mother F*cker without them I
will hit the 'Panic Button' so ' Don't Stop'

Last edited:
:D I do indeed. I've always got fireball in my box, pretty much always have a few od404 in there too. Panic button used to be a regular set closer too

Back
Top Bottom