What's new

Plume Blu Clearance

Had 180ml of Lt Ripley in the basket just before midnight & lost t'internet, gutted as enjoying the 1837 I had earlier in the week & was looking forward to something different. Will have to try a sneaky order for the Lt Ripley when the bank account comes back to life.
Big thanks to @PlumeBlu for some great juice & all the best for the future.

Thanks to @PlumeBlu - juice arrived this morning, tried a couple and so far so good. The fallstreak peach yogurt is a winner! A few people moaning about taking advantage of vendors, but this is one I probably wouldn't have used if there wasn't a sale. I'll be def be back in the coming months.

Plumeblu is probably the best place to purchase from as customer service is outstanding juice is great. They done a excellent job over that mad rush..
A Big well done
They will be getting my future custom and by the look of things plenty of other repeat customers

Plowing my way through the various juices I bought from these guys and stumbled upon an unlikely discovery; duplicatus, the rhubarb &a cream fallstreak juice. Bought it because it sounded weird and interesting, but fuck me its amazing!

I ordered about eight and tried four so far...

HomeFront is leading the pack. It's got a depth to the flavour that gets the saliva glands working.

More pleasant than that sounds I assure you.

ordered 7 different flavours of the ones ive tried theyve all been excellent cirrus, nimbus, barrage, and marshalls traite....................translucidus on the other hand whatever was i thinking...lol

still got yum yum and 1837 to try but every confidence

Back
Top Bottom