What's new

PIF - pay it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current offer from @x19silent79x is as follows : my revised PIF :
I would offer 30ml vapouriz marlborogold 24mg, 5ml apple,cinamon and cranberry 24mg, 5ml stawberry bliss 12mg, 5ml banana cake 12mg, 2.5ml vanilla velvet 12mg and one unused ce5 plus 7ml 24mg candyfloss.

x19silent79x I'll take it if it's still on offer :)

My offer is 6x10ml bottles of DarkStar eliquid of your choosing (see link in sig)

Last edited:
@driver2883 I'll take it if it's still on offer :)

My offer is 6x10ml bottles of DarkStar eliquid of your choosing (see link in sig)

Go on then, my offer is

10ml Cucumber Mint 12mg (Vapercaper)
25ml of (very well steeped) Cinnamon Swirl by Vapingking 12mg
Plus a half full bottle of Herbal Tides 'Lemon' 12mg
And a half full bottle of Vermillion River 'Florida Citrus Explosion' 1.5%

Never done this before have I done it right?

Last edited:
I am taking this right back to the last PIF offer and acceptance. I have deleted posts in the order they were clocked by the forum.

Below are the rules from the fist page. Please read them carefully. If any of you want to further revive a dead PIF, please Copy n Paste these Rules along with the very LAST PIF Offer. Making sure that it is clear who the PIF is from. :)

The bottom part of the rules is very important.

PIF RULES
The way it works is really simple. Someone posts that they have X amount of X to give away. Someone accepts it and that person must post an offer for the next person.

Post 1

I have 3 Boge LR cartos and a 1000mah Twist up for offer.

Post 2
I will take those.

I have 3 bottles of 10ml juice in Xmg

Post 3
I'll have them and I've got a Provari to offer...

Post 4
Im on it, and heres 5ml of Vomit in a Cup juice.

Basically you get the idea. This is ongoing, you can participate at any time, as often as you like, as long as you have something to offer for the next person.

In order to avoid confusion, please do not post thank you and received posts in this thread, and please post your offer as you accept an offer. PM the person who's offer you are accepting so that you can exchange details.

All general banter, chit chat, received, thank yous, will be deleted! Please USE THE REPORT BUTTON in order to get the attention of a mod or admin asap.

BUMPS are allowed but you must quote the LAST valid PIF offer.

ALL OFFERS MUST CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING IF APPLICABLE:
E-Liquid: Brand/Flavour/MG and ML being offered
Batteries: Size, Flat or Nip Topped, Brand

The PIF's offered ARE NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION. If you see something you don't like, please report the thread using the report icon in the left hand corner of the post, its a little triangle with a ! inside of it. This comes in really handy and keeps the threads clean and easy to follow.

Due to the location of the majority of our posters as being in the UK, we must limit this to UK members only.

PIF's posted here must be EXCLUSIVE to this forum only.

LAST PIF
Go on then, my offer is

10ml Cucumber Mint 12mg (Vapercaper)
25ml of (very well steeped) Cinnamon Swirl by Vapingking 12mg
Plus a half full bottle of Herbal Tides 'Lemon' 12mg
And a half full bottle of Vermillion River 'Florida Citrus Explosion' 1.5%

Never done this before have I done it right?

Erm @KulrMeStoopid, if I got this right, you got me down as the last man but @BigAndy took my PiF :D
We exchanged PM's, held hands and everything. He did offer something up.

Then I guess we have to start the PIF over again.
BigAndy if you could please make your offer in the new PIF thread....

Unfortunately I dont really feel like digging through nearly 40 deleted posts to revive this PIF thread to try to figure out who got when, where and how :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom