What's new

Paramour side by side less than half price £29.99 @ecigone

David O'Riordan

Postman
This seems a decent price for what looks like a nice compact side by side mod. Serious reduction from RRP, a few colourways in stock. The revised edition too which apparently fixed some issues with the original around button rattle and lack of battery venting. I'm tempted to pick one up to pair with my Siegfried RTA which is just a bit tall on standard mods. Anyone have any experience of the mod?

Mechlyfe X Fallout Vape X Mrjustright1 the Paramour Sbs Box Mod *new – Ecigone

I have the first edition and I'll be honest...... It's a BELTER for the money so one expects the new version to be better still :2thumbsup:

I have the first edition and I'll be honest...... It's a BELTER for the money so one expects the new version to be better still :2thumbsup:

Good to hear, well I've taken a punt on the grey/gunmetal one which hopefully will match up well with my gunmetal Siegfried

This seems a decent price for what looks like a nice compact side by side mod. Serious reduction from RRP, a few colourways in stock. The revised edition too which apparently fixed some issues with the original around button rattle and lack of battery venting. I'm tempted to pick one up to pair with my Siegfried RTA which is just a bit tall on standard mods. Anyone have any experience of the mod?

I like the look of that tbh

Have had one since release, no issues for me. The ability to use 21700 cells for the extra run time.

Bastard , forcing me to spend money I haven't got . Ordered a grey one looks a nice mod for a night out

Back
Top Bottom