What's new

OWL HAS LANDED "UPDATED 50% off" STOPTOBER

@Lee can I just say that the new bottles you are using absolutely perfect [emoji106]

Also experiment 2 is lovely, the apple is perfect, my only gripe is that yet again you have created a juice in a limited run that I instantly like, yes I’m looking at you Purple Paradox and Cryptic Cream [emoji51]
This ^^^^^

Especially the new bottles!

@Lee can I just say that the new bottles you are using are absolutely perfect [emoji106]

Also experiment 2 is lovely, the apple is perfect, my only gripe is that yet again you have created a juice in a limited run that I instantly like, yes I’m looking at you Purple Paradox and Cryptic Cream [emoji51]

Thanks mate! I prefer these bottles too [emoji16]

Still some left of the limited flavours! Some of the sub Rosa I’ll be moving over to the owl range this month, not all of them at once but deffo some. Starting with cryptic cream and private reserve I think [emoji16]

Told you, no more moaning about anything (This year anyway [emoji23])

If we could just remember to put your house number in the first line of your address now, rather than in line above it, we would be golden [emoji23]

If we could just remember to put your house number in the first line of your address now, rather than in line above it, we would be golden [emoji23]
One step at a time mate [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks mate! I prefer these bottles too [emoji16]

Still some left of the limited flavours! Some of the sub Rosa I’ll be moving over to the owl range this month, not all of them at once but deffo some. Starting with cryptic cream and private reserve I think [emoji16]

Private Reserve definitely deserves to come out of retirement.

Back
Top Bottom