What's new

OWL HAS LANDED "UPDATED 50% off" STOPTOBER

Just to be helpful i have left a review now, the only problem I found with it was have to pay for the juice in the 1st place![emoji23]

Just to be helpful i have left a review now, the only problem I found with it was have to pay for the juice in the 1st place![emoji23]

To be honest I knew you would find something to moan about mate. I gave you a free recipe last night too and you still moan.

Thanks for the review though, I appreciate it [emoji16]

To be honest I knew you would find something to moan about mate. I gave you a free recipe last night too and you still moan.

Thanks for the review though, I appreciate it [emoji16]
Tell you what, when the slice lands i won't moan about anything for 2 months! [emoji23]

Can’t see that happening mate, don’t make promises that you can’t keep [emoji23]
I finally got my address right, didn't i?
Told you I would!
Ok no more moaning till the new year, so getting these out the way now!

1. Wasp cap
2.fruit cider
3.Halloween/xmas juice (not sure what i am moaning about with these but thought I would put them in there)
4. Postage costs [emoji6]

Ok that's me done[emoji23]

Thanks for leaving some reviews on the site mate. You have no idea how much it helps out.

May I ask, how easy was it for you to leave a review? Was there anything that caused any hassle which made it hard work?

No hassle. Found it easy

I finally got my address right, didn't i?
Told you I would!
Ok no more moaning till the new year, so getting these out the way now!

1. Wasp cap
2.fruit cider
3.Halloween/xmas juice (not sure what i am moaning about with these but thought I would put them in there)
4. Postage costs [emoji6]

Ok that's me done[emoji23]

Postage costs [emoji23] I don’t think anyone will ever stop moaning about that lol. Even when it’s free people still moan!

Halloween stuff is coming soon [emoji16]

Wasp cap - should be coming soon too, I need to sort the website out first because I am confusing people with it now we have lots of options!

Fruit cider, I forgot about but I will make a note of. Can we be happy now [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom