What's new

One-on-One 20 flavours £10

crunchynut

Achiever
Here's an intresting bargain this is copied off rainbowvapes website link below and yes I've ordered. For £10 intrested to see what I get, just hope it's not 18 bottles of kiwi and 2 bottles of strawberry [emoji23] [emoji23] but for a tenner I'll take the gamble

20 RANDOM 10MLS for £10 delivered (NO CHOICE GIVEN)
Due to the racking being knocked over the whole lot of the one on one flavourings have been mixed up, it would take days to sort them all out and we just don't have the time, so we are clearing them off.
You will get A RANDOM 20 for £10 delivered
NO CHOICE GIVEN
We will be doing them in the future

https://www.rainbowvapes.co.uk/coll...candy-flavoured-one-on-one-liquid-concentrate

The lack of nicotine choice is putting me off, could get a whole load of 24mg :eeek:

The lack of nicotine choice is putting me off, could get a whole load of 24mg :eeek:
Is just flavours for DIY, not juice, so no worries about that!

Here's an intresting bargain this is copied off rainbowvapes website link below and yes I've ordered. For £10 intrested to see what I get, just hope it's not 18 bottles of kiwi and 2 bottles of strawberry [emoji23] [emoji23] but for a tenner I'll take the gamble

20 RANDOM 10MLS for £10 delivered (NO CHOICE GIVEN)
Due to the racking being knocked over the whole lot of the one on one flavourings have been mixed up, it would take days to sort them all out and we just don't have the time, so we are clearing them off.
You will get A RANDOM 20 for £10 delivered
NO CHOICE GIVEN
We will be doing them in the future

https://www.rainbowvapes.co.uk/coll...candy-flavoured-one-on-one-liquid-concentrate
Thanks (I think!) @crunchynut, just ordered 2 x 20! Since the shinyitis has abated somewhat it seems to have mutated into flavouritis!

Perhaps those of us who take advantage of this offer and either get many duplicates or flavours we'll never use could do a swap? [emoji1]

Sorry should of really thought not everyone knows that OOO are concentrates.

Is just flavours for DIY, not juice, so no worries about that!

Thanks (I think!) @crunchynut, just ordered 2 x 20! Since the shinyitis has abated somewhat it seems to have mutated into flavouritis!

Perhaps those of us who take advantage of this offer and either get many duplicates or flavours we'll never use could do a swap? [emoji1]

Thanks cindy for pointing out that it's not ejuice and yes your right my shinyitis took a back seat end of last year, I look at new stuff now and thunk what's different, do I need to be spending £60 on another dripper. Now I've started mixing again and this time round really getting a buzz out of it I now keep looking at recipes and flavours plus it's a lot cheaper than buying mods

@cindy99 funny I was thinking about this last week to set up a swap shop on flavours that you might have tried but dont like but yeah if I have double which is highly likely I'd be up for swiping if anyone is intrested

This is no bargain, it's a mug's game!

" ... due to the racking being knocked over ..." "... we will be doing them in the future ..."

What? You plan to knock over the racking on a regular basis? Or regularly shift the slow sellers and near sell by dates?

But we don't know what's in them! There might be chemicalisated substances. Think of the children!

Back
Top Bottom