What's new

nano wasp rda £9.99

It's a shame for you that you're not really very bright!! That statement is just wrong on so many levels i'm not even going to bother to try to educate you ....sadly you sound like you're beyond help.

Fwiw, West Kilbride is generally regarded as a fairly well-to-do wee village up the coast!!

By the way there was a show on channel 4 called 'benefit street'........if you haven't seen it give it a go because for the likes of you it's a guaranteed hard-on or i'll give you your money back!!!

Haha, clearly you know me well right?
You're so stupid you obviously cannot understand what I actually wrote,instead of "trying to educate me" maybe educate yourself first, charity begins at home.

Getting butt hurt over actual facts changes nothing. thanks for the amusement, especially the "you wouldn't say it to their face" comment, stupid people who would rather get annoyed than accept accurate and factual information.

You've learnt that "you're" means you are, but forgot to learn the rest. peasant.

You're so stupid you obviously cannot understand what I actually wrote,instead of "trying to educate me" maybe educate yourself first, charity begins at home.

Getting butt hurt over actual facts changes nothing. thanks for the amusement, especially the "you wouldn't say it to their face" comment, stupid people who would rather get annoyed than accept accurate and factual information.

You've learnt that "you're" means you are, but forgot to learn the rest. peasant.
lrgmagnet-i-have-a-diagnosis.jpg

Not all, but in general? Too damn right. Sorry if that offends you but it's just the truth.
fuck up, tell you what ill happily take you a walk up the scheme near me, you can share your opinion with some of the residents there, id give you 3 minutes before you soiled yourself wanting mummy, ignorant wee fanny

I know you're a troll who hopefully gets the ban hammer!!
Thanks for backing up my point that you're clearly so deluded you're not worth the effort. Don't worry, there's plenty of your ilk kicking about and that's the real reason this country's fucked!!

You'll have to forgive me if this isn't as grammatically correct as i would like but English was not my strongest point (like you obviously) as my degree was in Maths. Don't need much logic to figure out that you're a tool though!! End of! Now fuck off you thick bastard!! You keep the keyboard warrior battle going....fill your boots!!

Just had a read through of this thread. Good lordy.

Well, I've got a small number of Wasp Nano RDAs in Resin turning up by the 24th (I use a really good distributor in Italy) so if you want any, here's the link: https://www.spaceinvapers.co.uk/product/wasp-nano-resin-rda-oumier/

I can't quite do the £9.99 price (not sure how anyone could to be honest!) but if you use the POTV code it should come out at around £15.

:dance:

EDIT: To put everyone's mind at ease, here's a screenshot from part of my invoice. We've only ordered a few to see how they go. Ordered 'em 13th, shipped via DPD on 14th, expected on the 20th, but put 24th to manage expectations. :p

resin-nanos.PNG

Last edited:
fuck up, tell you what ill happily take you a walk up the scheme near me, you can share your opinion with some of the residents there, id give you 3 minutes before you soiled yourself wanting mummy, ignorant wee fanny

^^^^^^^^^^
Best. Scottish. Slapdown. EVER.

:)

Back
Top Bottom