What's new

nano wasp rda £9.99

maybe TVG Thor(t) they would offer a Ray of hope. Whats the betting the goods will get lost again apparently the last lot of wasps are in Dusseldorf, my guess is TVG had been watching Auf wiedersein pet

maybe TVG Thor(t) they would offer a Ray of hope. Whats the betting the goods will get lost again apparently the last lot of wasps are in Dusseldorf, my guess is TVG had been watching Auf wiedersein pet
Ah what a show that was! Alreeeit pet!

Ah what a show that was! Alreeeit pet!
I remember first watching it as a teen back in the early 80's sadly a few of the cast died as the years have gone by, but Gary Holtons death was a shock as a kid. Still i have the box sets of series 1 & 2 and the 4th series should really buy the rest lol. I must say though Timothy Spalls black country accent was a poor effort lol

I remember first watching it as a teen back in the early 80's sadly a few of the cast died as the years have gone by, but Gary Holtons death was a shock as a kid. Still i have the box sets of series 1 & 2 and the 4th series should really buy the rest lol. I must say though Timothy Spalls black country accent was a poor effort lol

I have them all including the special ;) love that show pet

@danbottomburp I agree with you, all this woking class hero shit is a load of b####ks.

Thanks , i don't get why people are so up in arms over it , i did not say everyone for a start, but i stand by what i actually said,you're far more likely to get in trouble with the law coming from estates like that than from anywhere else.
Stats don't lie , can say what you like about me but obviously the truth hurts

Thanks , i don't get why people are so up in arms over it , i did not say everyone for a start, but i stand by what i actually said,you're far more likely to get in trouble with the law coming from estates like that than from anywhere else.

Fuck off.

of course you can say that hiding behind your keyboard but i doubt you would have the balls to say it to the people you are on about, thats the truth.

I actually saw the flat the their website was registered from, not good, looks like an estate from Shameless. A right crap hole, no wonder they're trying to scam people, all makes sense after seeing that hovel

It's a shame for you that you're not really very bright!! That statement is just wrong on so many levels i'm not even going to bother to try to educate you ....sadly you sound like you're beyond help.

Fwiw, West Kilbride is generally regarded as a fairly well-to-do wee village up the coast!!

By the way there was a show on channel 4 called 'benefit street'........if you haven't seen it give it a go because for the likes of you it's a guaranteed hard-on or i'll give you your money back!!!

Back
Top Bottom