What's new

nano wasp rda £9.99

Definitely is mate. I called to check the arrival as no date on the website but wanted to prepare with coils and cotton. Thor helped me with everything and put my mind at rest.

We love to see this kind of feedback, because its exactly what we are aiming for. Instead of promising X, Y and Z we just deliver it instead. Hopefully, our customers will be so happy with everything that our new way of doing things will allow us to grow naturally and rival even the biggest companies, but without compromising our personalized approach. Thanks for taking the time to shout out :D

Could anyone point me towards where I could get premade wire/coil and cotton for this RDA?

Apologies if stupid to ask etc. still new to this side of vaping, been sticking to sub-ohm since forever and now taking the step to the dark side hehe.

Ah not at all. Not question is a stupid question. We are a here to help.

Cotton... You have many options out their. Cotton Bacon is a good choice to start off with.

In terms of wire, I personally use 24 gauge for the Wasp Nano RDA.

I ordered one of the funky looking resin ones, couldn't resist - wish me luck building my first ever coil when i receive this!

Just wanted to ask the rough delivery time for this item? :)

Back
Top Bottom