What's new

nano wasp rda £9.99

This is how you operate a business, looking after your customers. Well done Thor
A certain battery cowboy could learn a lot here.

This is how you operate a business, looking after your customers. Well done Thor
A certain battery cowboy could learn a lot here.
Excellent! Thank you. It's not been plane sailing, I've made mistakes, but I always take responsibility... Not passing the buck. Funnily you mention a certain battery cowboy... I'll be looking to take over his place in the market and supply batteries through my other website.

A
Thoroughly is currently under the weather according to FB and his partner is currently responding to any questions... not sure she will have access to his account on here.

@Ray@thevapingguru you able to.provide any update?

Edit: Ray hasn't been on for a week. Might have to try FB.

Edit 2: according to FB the stock is expected mid October so guessing this week coming or start of the following week.
Apologies my friend, been very busy! Will take a look at the thread now

It looks as if Thor has dealt with your enquiries in my absence, if any one still requires more info, let either of us know :)

It looks as if Thor has dealt with your enquiries in my absence, if any one still requires more info, let either of us know :)

Yeah, I got a like on my query but not a reply. Will there be immediate stock for dispatch for orders placed next week when you get the stock in?

Yeah, I got a like on my query but not a reply. Will there be immediate stock for dispatch for orders placed next week when you get the stock in?

While he didn't reply to your specific post he did confirm on page 9 that he has bought in extra stock to cover any additional orders that are placed.

As Fogster as said, we have purchased additional stock to cover additional sales. I'd recommend that you place an order as soon as you can, as this will ensure we dont run out of the additional stock before you put an order in :)

Got mine on the back on this thread. Had s few questions about coils and Thor was extremely helpful and attentive. Set me up a package to get me into dripping easily and without any hassle. Still shocked by his amazing service a week later!!!

Might even order another colour now

Got mine on the back on this thread. Had s few questions about coils and Thor was extremely helpful and attentive. Set me up a package to get me into dripping easily and without any hassle. Still shocked by his amazing service a week later!!!

Might even order another colour now

Thors one of a kind. Changing the industry one customer at a time :)

Thors one of a kind. Changing the industry one customer at a time :)
Definitely is mate. I called to check the arrival as no date on the website but wanted to prepare with coils and cotton. Thor helped me with everything and put my mind at rest.

Back
Top Bottom