What's new

Likwid - launch sale spotted £1 for 10ml.

Still waiting for my order placed on the 18th September,cant get hold of them by phone.anyone else think they are taking to much on?

Hi There,

Sorry you've been waiting so long. If your order from the 18th hasn't arrived something has gone wrong as that was definitely posted last Monday (7 days ago). Please send an email with your order number and any additional info to [email protected] (that's if you haven't already) and we'll get to the bottom of it for you.

Got to laugh at us vapours sometimes. Like junkies waiting for their dealer to get back from picking up waiting for our vapemail lol.
Hope everything is sorted now Mr Lickwid.

anyone know whether this company is still operating?
Placed an order on Sunday and emailed them yesterday to make sure everything was ok but no reply. Tried to phone them this morning and no answer.

anyone know whether this company is still operating?Placed an order on Sunday and emailed them yesterday to make sure everything was ok but no reply. Tried to phone them this morning and no answer.
I was wondernig the same thing too. I placed an order on Monday, got a bizarre error message at the end of the order process, but did get a confirmation of payment from Paypal and confirmation of my order from the website. I emailed them to follow up, but haven't had a reply. Lickwid - is all okay?

Personal experience with Lickwid: two orders, 20+ bottles of juice. Fast delivery on both occasions, although I do know they have been experiencing a couple of technical issues with the checkout. Quite sure it's nothing to worry about - they're good guys.

quick update,

received by juice last friday and very impressed for the price, especially the berry, raspberry and lime flavours. No brainer for the price and would definately recommend and use again.

Bought some a couple months ago, they've been steeping and the menthol and blackjack flavours seem strong enough, but the LikWid energy and cherry cola ones are bland and tasteless unfortunately :/

Bought some a couple months ago, they've been steeping and the menthol and blackjack flavours seem strong enough, but the LikWid energy and cherry cola ones are bland and tasteless unfortunately :/
A did well with the cherry cola personally. I have had some discrepancies with other flavours tho for instance the berry when first order was gorgeous so ordered another ten only a few where in the same league as first ordered and had issues with a few not tasting nice at all, they had the same batch date and similar steeping time.

Back
Top Bottom