What's new

Lidl storage

Anyone know any cheapo storage solutions for all those little bottles? i mean dozens and dozens (prolly a hundred or so, if I counted) of little 10ml concentrate bottles , plus a few of same in 15ml glass bottles, plus a hundred or two of experimental and not-so-experimental mixes in glass bottles ranging from 10- 30 ml. And...well, you get the picture .

I have a 3 draw bedside cabinet for my juice. Another for the DIY side/not mixed stuff. Plus a bookcase for the steeping juice....

that's a lot more than 3 draws, Miss P :18:
Hmm, yeah, i was beginning to wonder if I need more furniture.

Ummm. Anyone got a cheapo solution for increasing the floor space in your home?

@jay2 Yeah - stick everything on the walls. That's how I coped with living in one room in a shared house.

I got all my concentrates and DIY bits n' bobs in a plastic crate - not elegant or pretty but it does the job...and it's VERY cheapo lol
Screenshot_18.jpg Screenshot_19.jpg

For those wanting cheap storage have a look round pound shops, b&m shop and charity shops; they are the easiest places to look on a regular basis.

I love pretty storage but you're absolutely right, nothing beats stackable and cheap - even if they aren't pretty. Still have loads of my sewing kit in plastic boxes.

We are just back from a car boot and these two bits were bagged :D

The top is a lid and so the top draw can hold larger bottles than the bottom.

The box will hold the juices I currently have running through my kit :D

20170806_115456.jpg

Back
Top Bottom