What's new

Lidl storage

Its because it was last week. It was a screw/nail type container with compartments.
Kind of glad i missed it. Just amazonned a make up box thingy for my ever growing list of vape related things (i'm a man, who can't wait for his vanity case to arrive O:). So if I spotted the perfect solution for one fifty in lidl, i would be a bit gutted.

Kind of glad i missed it. Just amazonned a make up box thingy for my ever growing list of vape related things (i'm a man, who can't wait for his vanity case to arrive O:). So if I spotted the perfect solution for one fifty in lidl, i would be a bit gutted.

They may still be in store.... :)

If you're up north Boyes are the absolute best for little storage compartment boxes. They're not online but in the crafts section they have loads of options.

Anyone know any cheapo storage solutions for all those little bottles? i mean dozens and dozens (prolly a hundred or so, if I counted) of little 10ml concentrate bottles , plus a few of same in 15ml glass bottles, plus a hundred or two of experimental and not-so-experimental mixes in glass bottles ranging from 10- 30 ml. And...well, you get the picture .

You could get or make a little spice rack, or a food storage box, or a sweet tin. Pinterest is your best friend for this one ;)

I'm using a wooden crate from Hobbycraft, I'm on the third coat of poppy red spraypaint :D Got a little food storage box for the bottles and syringes. I'll pick up more as my collection expands.

Back
Top Bottom