What's new

Kizoku Unlimits £7.99 at ecigone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one the other day but not tried it as yet, £7.99 is a real Bargain imho

I was already eyeing it up after hearing the glowing reports from @crustyfolker on the ether thread... Looking forward to putting it through its paces and yeah, £7.99 is an absolute steal haha

I was already eyeing it up after hearing the glowing reports from @crustyfolker on the ether thread... Looking forward to putting it through its paces and yeah, £7.99 is an absolute steal haha

Not seen 1 bad thing said about it which is pretty unusual, just waiting for a space in my rotation to try it. Probably the next couple of days.

I jumped on the ex display gen mod from vpd as well so I'm hoping they arrive together, should be a good pairing :)

Got another Gen myself from VPD, also got the Drop Solo for £3.49, another couple of bargains :)

Not seen 1 bad thing said about it which is pretty unusual, just waiting for a space in my rotation to try it. Probably the next couple of days.
I have stripped mine down and washed any dried it and now like yourself I’m waiting to find a gap in my rotation before using it otherwise I would have far too many tanks on the go all at the same time.:11:

Last edited:
I have stripped mine down and washed any dried it and now like yourself I’m waiting to find a gap in my rotation before using it otherwise I would have far too many tanks on the go all at the same time.

I always put new Tanks in the Ultrasonic Cleaner as some still have Machine Oil or other stuff on them.
Think it will be tomorrow when i actually try it out. I don't know if to go Stock or Rebuildable. I read both are pretty decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom