What's new

Justworx by Dripworx £5.99 Shortfill Range :0

I was a bit worried that i sounded negative about it, so i am happy you understood what i was trying to say,
You will have to put the price of them up a bit though or you will never get that 2nd yatcht [emoji6]

No absolutely not mate, I'd still like to hear negative feedback because if enough people all said the same thing then I could do something about it to make them better. Obviously I can't act on just one persons feedback but if there was a whole host of shit feedback about them, for example being too weak then I would make steps to up the flavouring.

In my opinion these are good quality, simple flavours that are neither sickly or bland. Just about right to chug on without getting boring. At least that's the aim anyways.

I think everyone that's purchased them were aware these were never going to be on par with the unibase at almost 3 times the price, so I'm sure that was expected by most. My thinking was that a lot of these "new" USA liquids that are popping up are simple single flavours, for example grape, mango, orange. In my opinion these types of single flavours don't justify a premium price. I wouldn't knock out single flavours because that's not what dripworx is about, I think these are somewhere in the middle of budget - premium quality and the price reflects that :)

Spot on @cliveh2. I've just one more to try this evening, but I'd happily chug on them throughout a normal working day. Sorry I can't be more eloquent Lee.

Spot on @cliveh2. I've just one more to try this evening, but I'd happily chug on them throughout a normal working day. Sorry I can't be more eloquent Lee.

I don't think you need to be mate, that pretty much sums up what they are. Nothing more, nothing less. That's all there is to it [emoji16]

I don't think you need to be mate, that pretty much sums up what they are. Nothing more, nothing less. That's all there is to it [emoji16]
Hey, received my juices this morning - is it possible they might need some steeping?

Hey, received my juices this morning - is it possible they might need some steeping?

Hi mate, I would suggest mixing them up and giving them a try. If you feel the flavours need it then stick them away for a short while.

It's really a matter of personal taste with steeping, I prefer some flavours fresh that a few friends find repulsive until it's steeped, and vice versa :)

Hi mate, I would suggest mixing them up and giving them a try. If you feel the flavours need it then stick them away for a short while.

It's really a matter of personal taste with steeping, I prefer some flavours fresh that a few friends find repulsive until it's steeped, and vice versa :)

Cheers buddy,

The Strapple sours off the bat - bam flavour was sharp and delicious loved it. The Jam Sponge *FOR MY LIKING* lol is abit muted so gonna steep that a while. Ultimately i dabbed it on my tongue and it is also quite something how it tastes exactly like Jam Sponge - hope a bit of a steep it will reflect a bit more in the vaping. 100% recommend these to anyone who is umming and ahhhing about it though - amazing value for money. I'd expect to be paying 15 quid a bottle in my local B&M for their juice that isnt half as good.

Cheers buddy,

The Strapple sours off the bat - bam flavour was sharp and delicious loved it. The Jam Sponge *FOR MY LIKING* lol is abit muted so gonna steep that a while. Ultimately i dabbed it on my tongue and it is also quite something how it tastes exactly like Jam Sponge - hope a bit of a steep it will reflect a bit more in the vaping. 100% recommend these to anyone who is umming and ahhhing about it though - amazing value for money. I'd expect to be paying 15 quid a bottle in my local B&M for their juice that isnt half as good.

Yeah the fruit flavours tend to be fine from the off mate, the dessert or anything with cream could benefit with a week or so if you feel it's a bit muted!

Another order will be going in this week

Be sure to let us know how it goes after a steep on the jam sponge dude, I'm sure there is plenty of people that will be interested to hear everyone's opinions on the new range :)

Order arrived today so a big thank you for the swift delivery.
They smell spot on, just leaving them over the weekend to steep although not sure if I can resist the sours
Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom