What's new

Juice £1 & £5 / Tanks £10 & £15

Hi Ricky and welcome to the forum [emoji4] I've just been through the site and everything i can find for a £1 states in the title 10ml so any chance you could share a link to what you bought that was supposed to be different from this? And i know its frustrating when a package arrives damaged but you can't blame the vendor for that more the delivery company so message the seller with a picture of the damage and im sure they will sort you out as I've used them before and they have always been a good company to deal with
Tailored Vapours Honeymelon 4x10ml Pack × 2
Red Strawberry 4x10ml E-Liquid by Shark Gummies × 3
This is a copy of my invoice which clearly states 4x 10ml for each of the 2 items. I just want to make people aware as this company had not even the decency to reply to my email

The clue is in the advert £1 for 10ml
A lot of places use a tpd multi box for advert only you still only get what it says in the header.

Take pictures of damage and contact their support for replacement.
This is still advertised on there website, I think the clue is 4 X 10 ml. What do you think?

This is still advertised on there website, I think the clue is 4 X 10 ml. What do you think?
Have to agree now I've checked the individual juice links out.

This company was or still is a vendor on here.
You have to give them time to reply though. No idea how many staff this company has and when deals like this get advertised on forums and Facebook you've got to understand it goes manic on orders. I've known others to pull all their staff from various areas to help with packing orders to get them posted.
Agree it's not the best if you have a problem but joining a forum and your first post is slating a company then without the facts we can't do much.
When did you order
When did you receive
When did you email

They are on my list so are or were vendors on here.

Last edited:

You have to give them time to reply though. No idea how many staff this company has and when deals like this get advertised on forums and Facebook you've got to understand it goes manic on orders. I've known others to pull all their staff from various areas to help with packing orders to get them posted.
Agree it's not the best if you have a problem but joining a forum and your first post is slating a company then without the facts we can't do much.
When did you order
When did you receive
When did you email
Firstly I'm not slating a company I am giving true facts (which you found when you checked there website). Ordered 8 April, arrived 11 April, mail sent 11 April. I thought this was a forum for telling

When did you order
When did you receive
When did you email
Well for my first post I have been slated by both you and Matty until I actually showed you both proof so hardly very welcoming to me either. I ordered 8 April received 11 April, emailed 11 April

We are all just members here. Usually it's normally polite to say hi first not your first ever words being "don't buy from these clowns".
The amount we see from first time posters slating someone and then never to be seen again.

And where the hell did I slate you in your first post. I work for a living saving lives in hospital so forgive me if I'm a bit straight to the point as sometimes i don't have the time to write a full reply. Only reason I replied was I posted the original thread.

We are all just members here. Usually it's normally polite to say hi first not your first ever words being "don't buy from these clowns".
The amount we see from first time posters slating someone and then never to be seen again.

And where the hell did I slate you in your first post. I work for a living saving lives in hospital so forgive me if I'm a bit straight to the point as sometimes i don't have the time to write a full reply. Only reason I replied was I posted the original thread.
Yo

The clue is in the advert £1 for 10ml, that's the first thing you wrote to me when you didn't check they were advertising 4x 10ml for a pound , and when you find I'm right all you do is stick up for the company. And I appreciate everyone who works for the NHS as I am disabled and needs lots of treatment and believe money couldn't pay you all for the work you do.

And yeh your point is....
Last I will say on this matter.
And the clue is in the header was as it's advertised, £1 for 10ml
Whatever other offers they have on their site is besides the point as the advert I got was just that £1for 10ml
And no I'm not sticking up for them. Without the full facts that you have now provided we would all have been guessing what the issue was.
I was going to contact them directly on your behalf but you've got fek all chance of that happening now.

Oh and welcome to the planet. Great bunch of apes (except me) who are always willing to help out.

I'm outta here.

And yeh your point is....
Last I will say on this matter.
And the clue is in the header was as it's advertised, £1 for 10ml
Whatever other offers they have on their site is besides the point as the advert I got was just that £1for 10ml
And no I'm not sticking up for them. Without the full facts that you have now provided we would all have been guessing what the issue was.
I was going to contact them directly on your behalf but you've got fek all chance of that happening now.

Oh and welcome to the planet. Great bunch of apes (except me) who are always willing to help out.

I'm outta here.
Miss you already like fek

Back
Top Bottom