What's new

Ipv d3 kit $13.90 healthcabin

You can tell it's a different blue on that pic

Sorry to see some folk gave you a hard time there, partly my fault.

I don't have a problem with anyone placing a few orders such as yourself, so I was only kidding.

I do however have a problem with the odd few people that will jump on a deal then order 100s or 1000s of things just so they can sell it on, which happens mainly with a lot of non-vaping things elsewhere.

Besides last week theres loads of people were just ordering too much, especially the juice. I just stopped looking at juice cause it was wasting my time trying to find anything.

totally noticeable, yikes!

Oh well for what we all paid, we can't be moaners.

For me its going to be used as a spare/backup mod at home.
That's it mate, if it was full original price I'd be pišsed, but for the pennies it cost, it's just a minor irritatant

I got mine in silver, so I will see how the battery door on that one is when it arrives
I can say quite honestly the battery door on the white one matches the rest precisely.
Remember with some British Leyland cars when the doors did not match the rest of the car....Friday afternoon jobs !

Sorry to see some folk gave you a hard time there, partly my fault.

I don't have a problem with anyone placing a few orders such as yourself, so I was only kidding.

I do however have a problem with the odd few people that will jump on a deal then order 100s or 1000s of things just so they can sell it on, which happens mainly with a lot of non-vaping things elsewhere.

Besides last week theres loads of people were just ordering too much, especially the juice. I just stopped looking at juice cause it was wasting my time trying to find anything.
Don't worry it's far from the first time i've been singled out getting use to it i did what some others did took advantage of having others in my household then some idiot as a go. before these sales i only had 1 descent atomizer and a 30w mod so i got another 3 mods and some atty's i've seen many people on here get far more hardware when they had plenty to start with who is he to tell someone what they can buy i didn't even buy any juice as i'm quite happy making my own. I think he might not of been on the night we found out about Healthcabin so he is crying.

Relax everyone. Im sure most like me ordered again because we saw other deals posted after the first order. Healthcabin knew they had these offers running, Im sure it wasnt an accident! Id assume it was more to clear old stock.. Who would buy an IPV D3 at full price when the D4 is out? Same goes for the kbox. If it was some stonking brand new mods that where clearly mispriced yeah, Id understand - but these are what, Late 2015/ early 2016 mods? We all know how fast these companies knock out new gear - these mods are dinosaurs in vape years.. And besides, They would have been bought up regardless.. Id like to think that apes kept it fair and ordered a few bits for themselves and not 100s to flog. Dont be mad at others because you missed the deal, There will be another time!

Last edited:
Relax everyone. Im sure most like me ordered again because we saw other deals posted after the first order. Healthcabin knew they had these offers running, Im sure it wasnt an accident! Id assume it was more to clear old stock.. Who would buy an IPV D3 at full price when the D4 is out? Same goes for the kbox. If it was some stonking brand new mods that where clearly mispriced yeah, Id understand - but these are what, Late 2015/ early 2016 mods? We all know how fast these companies knock out new gear - these mods are dinosaurs in vape years.. And besides, They would have been bought up regardless.. Id like to think that apes kept it fair and ordered a few bits for themselves and not 100s to flog. Dont be mad at others because you missed the deal, There will be another time!
Yeah well according to humax having my wife (who also vapes) and adult son make accounts to take advantage of registration points equals making accounts up in false names, greedy, spoiling it for everybody else and oh yes, i'm the reason companies go out of business. It's easy behind a computer screen, pathetic idiot. Not you Jabz

Mine has arrived :) Silver looks great, Not tone differences in colour.. Nice crispy bright screen. Now that I see it up close the tank actually looks fairly decent.. No free pack of crazy coils in this one though! :ape:

Mine is now at another sorting office

GBUNKNOW

I'm guessing thats meant to come up as UNKNOWN.

Back
Top Bottom