What's new

Innokin Endura M18 £10 (UK)

Of course, its properly mounted, primed and with all necessary parts in place :D
Its not condensation. It leaks from the botton. Cant say where exactly leak comes from, because once you notice it, its a mess.
Heat from carrying it on a pocket makes that problem even worse.
Dud coil maybe, but almost all my pods leak eventually.

Weird, I don't doubt your experiences for a moment, but they really aren't mine. I just rinsed the pod out and put a new coil in and there's literally nothing leaked out. I did poke a kitchen towel right down in there to try and find something and there's nothing. It's surprisingly clean.

Weird, I don't doubt your experiences for a moment, but they really aren't mine. I just rinsed the pod out and put a new coil in and there's literally nothing leaked out. I did poke a kitchen towel right down in there to try and find something and there's nothing. It's surprisingly clean.
I dont know mate.
Lets see how it goes with the second coil :51:

16171930246554674060534362988068.jpg
I also won one of these couple months ago havent used for probably 3/4 weeks been in the box just got it out to see and this is what it's like the most non leak device I've had hopefully 2nd coil works better @OzoreXS

A picture worth a thousand words:

upload_2021-3-31_18-4-0.png

upload_2021-3-31_18-4-19.png

upload_2021-3-31_18-4-35.png

This is my own experience with this vape. Constant cleaning and a waste of salts.

yeah something ain't right there mate... with either the coil or the pod.
Coil replaced. So far, good. Just a little bit of condensation (quite normal).
Maybe that 1st coil was used for too long. My wifey is how uses it.

Back
Top Bottom