What's new

Gp pro drippers

No reply from GP but got a tracking number in an hour or so ago with the reference BF pin, so it appears I'm getting the one I ordered after all :)

Unfortunately no word back from Psyclone mods with the specs yet.
Strange that he didn't send them together?

Mine arrived today, well yesterday (thanks @Jon The Vape).

I opened it up, took one look at the driptip- thought ‘nope’ and the proceeded to butcher it, I now have a 510 adaptor, although I’m still interested in one from our very own @Lee.

Build is 28ga Ni80, about 9 wraps I think coming in around 1.4 ohms with my own after 8 juice. Flavour and draw is awesome. Was dubious about the MTL capabilities of this but it performs well - note, I usually like 1.2-1.4mm airflow but if you’re into a tight MTL this may not be your bag.

Also, the 510 pin appears to be M2.5 standard. I’ll measure it up properly later, model it and post the drawing up. I’ll also check MM and see if theirs matches.

Right, pics:

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

I opened it up, took one look at the driptip- thought ‘nope’ and the proceeded to butcher it, I now have a 510 adaptor, although I’m still interested in one from our very own @Lee.

Build is 28ga Ni80, about 9 wraps I think coming in around 1.4 ohms with my own after 8 juice. Flavour and draw is awesome. Was dubious about the MTL capabilities of this but it performs well - note, I usually like 1.2-1.4mm airflow but if you’re into a tight MTL this may not be your bag.

Also, the 510 pin appears to be M2.5 standard. I’ll measure it up properly later, model it and post the drawing up. I’ll also check MM and see if theirs matches.

Right, pics:

View attachment 178162
View attachment 178163
View attachment 178164
View attachment 178165
View attachment 178166
View attachment 178167

Looks great mate! You’re the delrin whisperer [emoji16]

Try doing it without a lathe Lee!

I had a lathe and sold it :(

Oh man, I’d never sell mine even if I stopped making tips. Such a handy bit of kit, couldn’t be without it now! We put up a flat pack kit thing for the kids last week and was two bolts short.... just made two more on the lathe from a bit of aluminium [emoji16] life saver!

Right, pics:

View attachment 178162
View attachment 178163
View attachment 178164
View attachment 178165
View attachment 178166
View attachment 178167
I thought the same about the drip tip but it actually gives a really smooth vape, for me anyways. Still would like an adapter and a smart drip tip from Lee though.
How is the atty with a single coil in it? I thought that perhaps the chamber might be too airy and dilute the flavour somewhat?

I thought the same about the drip tip but it actually gives a really smooth vape, for me anyways. Still would like an adapter and a smart drip tip from Lee though.
How is the atty with a single coil in it? I thought that perhaps the chamber might be too airy and dilute the flavour somewhat?

Well I haven’t tried it with dual coils yet bud but very impressed single coil, it doesn’t feel ‘un-balanced’ like some dual coil RDA’s in single coil mode can (air-flow wise) but I might try a dual coil build later

Well I haven’t tried it with dual coils yet bud but very impressed single coil, it doesn’t feel ‘un-balanced’ like some dual coil RDA’s in single coil mode can (air-flow wise) but I might try a dual coil build later
I've found that I can stick a 510 tip in the top of the fugly tip. Did you just cut yours down to make your adapter?

Back
Top Bottom