What's new

Gp pro drippers

instantlady

Achiever
Available right now directly from Georgios Pappas on the Facebook page of Vapourart for 27€ including shipping

Thanks for this @instantlady have fired off a PM to them, more in hope than expectation at that price! I've had two of them previously but moved them both on for other things, this'll be a keeper if I manage to get one!

Fingers crossed for you Toby! They are cracking atties, especially for squonking, but work equally as well on reg/mech.
Just paid up. So glad I managed to get one. I've never owned one, but have eyed them up since they were first released. Nearly pulled the trigger when they briefly went in a sale on the website (£45-50ish I believe) but didn't have the funds at the time.

@stevoknevo - do you think they'll come with driptips in the pics on the post, or with the ones with ultem that they always used to come with?

I'm shocked more people haven't been all over this one, such a great deal.[emoji16]

Just paid up. So glad I managed to get one. I've never owned one, but have eyed them up since they were first released. Nearly pulled the trigger when they briefly went in a sale on the website (£45-50ish I believe) but didn't have the funds at the time.

@stevoknevo - do you think they'll come with driptips in the pics on the post, or with the ones with ultem that they always used to come with?

I'm shocked more people haven't been all over this one, such a great deal.[emoji16]
I noticed the different tip in the photo and thought nothing of it, then I remembered the tip isn't a standard size - hopefully they at least come with the 510 drip tip adaptor that they used to come supplied with? You can get surprisingly big builds in these for a 22mm atty due to the velocity style deck - I had tri core fused claptons fitted and was running at 80-90w with the 510 adaptor and a wide bore 510 tip! Conversely, if you shut the air right off and use a narrow bore tip it'll do a loose MTL.

Back
Top Bottom