What's new

FLASH sale at Supergood

Yeah agree I do like lemon in my juice, so have given it a go, got some 100ml bottles to try at £12 for 100mls thought why not good flash deal

I've asked them to add nic salt shots in the special instructions so will see if they come not an issue if not though View attachment 221615
It's a very good discount & 720ml of juice. Let us know how you get on with No. 03. And keep your eyes open for a giveaway on here very soon.:D

It's a very good discount & 720ml of juice. Let us know how you get on with No. 03. And keep your eyes open for a giveaway on here very soon.:D
Will do and yeah keep me going for a while, then again on my profiles they eat juice so may not last that long !!!

Anybody wanting to order, the nic shots can now be added free. Issues with 2 discount codes at once were stopping the nic shots being added free.

Lovely, was thinking of trying the butter range earlier in the week.
Up this pops and free shipping for pisspoor Skinku.

Been meaning to try this stuff too. Looks like a good time to go for it.

Been meaning to try this stuff too. Looks like a good time to go for it.
It is bud. Anything you need to know just shout & get your name down on the giveaway. Pugs did a review on the Butter range on the website review section & there's a review on ecigclick for the cocktail salts. Give us ashout if you want links.

It is bud. Anything you need to know just shout & get your name down on the giveaway. Pugs did a review on the Butter range on the website review section & there's a review on ecigclick for the cocktail salts. Give us ashout if you want links.

Am just heading to the giveaway thanks. Will order some anyway though.

I don't like the name Supergood, its shite.....whoever thought of that, didn't.....should be sacked and sent to brand name school:)

Back
Top Bottom