What's new

FLASH sale at Supergood

nwhornet

Legend
Use code FLASH at checkout for random discount
flash sale sg.jpg

Runs from now until Sunday midnight. Hardware not included.
https://wearesupergood.com/

Some decent savings on juice, tried with some shortfills and good discounts but normally they provide free nic shots with the shortfills but cant use the FLASH code with it, it's one or the other which is a shame
Go back to cart & it allows you to add the nic, just tried it myself.

Go back to cart & it allows you to add the nic, just tried it myself.
Tried it and I cant get it to work, it's either the flash coupon or the generated one with the nic shots, not sure if its cause I'm logged in or not

20200625_112614_compress14.jpeg
20200625_112628_compress95.jpeg
20200625_112651_compress61.jpeg

they had an issue on my last order. its a website hiccup if its the same issue.
popup page says add free nic shot but once added to cart it charges full price for each nic shot so i just dropped the shots as got plenty here already.

Just spoke to Supergood & it's a glitch that won't allow 2 discount codes at the same time. If you're stuck for nic let me know & I'll send you a dozen.
Not stuck for nic shots only use salts, I can stick an order in and can ask them to add in the special instructions section, cheers for checking for me pal

If they send them fine if not got some here anyway, not tried any of the supergood range, and been meaning to for a while, @nwhornet what's your fav butter out the range? I usually prefer fruit juices but do have the occasional dessert ones too so may stick a bottle of butter to try too

I think its butter 03 from your supergood posts might have to give that one a try

I think its butter 03 from your supergood posts might have to give that one a try
Yeah 03. Some may say I have an addiction to the stuff but I'll deny all claims :D. To be honest they're all good but 03 just does it for me, not overly sweet, enough lemon to refresh. Have 5 of the 6 in rotation as 04 doesn't quite do it but is loved by others. The Coctail range is very good though so something for everyone.

Yeah agree I do like lemon in my juice, so have given it a go, got some 100ml bottles to try at £12 for 100mls thought why not good flash deal

I've asked them to add nic salt shots in the special instructions so will see if they come not an issue if not though
Screenshot_20200625-130557_Chrome.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom