What's new

ELFC 30% off

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered 4 x 250ml bottle shots and a 120ml shot for £37 delivered [emoji846][emoji846]

My 3 x 250 ml. Bottle Shots arrived today and about 30 minutes after opening the parcel I have all 3 mixed, and now they're in the cold 'pantry'.
Only ever tried Bottle Shots once before, about 6 weeks back when there was another offer in POTV Bargain Basement, for 50 ml premixed juice in 60ml bottles, to which I added 10ml. 72mg Nic-- previously I've always bought flavours, 72 mg.NicBase, and VG/PG.
This was only my second go at 'Bottle Shots', and I must say it's a really, really easy way to mix your vape juice-- especially this 250ml. Bottle option, all I had to add was 31ml. of 72 mg. Nic., and Top up with VG/PG. I was after about 9mg finished juice but I'm not that fussy, if it comes out at 10mg. Nic, whatever. So easy, and so quick.
I haven't tried the juice yet, obviously, since it's got a while of steeping to go, but I'm impressed by the ease.
I just went back to ELFC and the Birthday code is dead, but once I've used up my current batch of flavours I'm definitely buying from them again.

Back
Top Bottom