What's new

ELeaf E-Juice Blowout Sale

Just tried the code newsite10 at checkout out of curiosity and it took a further 10% off. So im guessing the 15% off for signing up to the newsletter will also work.
Next month they will be paying people to take it off thier hands.

Got this in my E-mail today :)
ELeaf is a top notch company. :)
Please share this <3

20190928_175344.png

Tried ordering but won’t allow me to get passed shipping keeps saying no quotes available for shipping address... anyone ordered?

it would cost you more to get it shipped to the uk with also import duty of 20% and then a courier charge usually around £17 for dhl but not sure their courier. once and only time i bought one 50ml bottle from the states cost me over £50

it would cost you more to get it shipped to the uk with also import duty of 20% and then a courier charge usually around £17 for dhl but not sure their courier. once and only time i bought one 50ml bottle from the states cost me over £50
Thanks that will be a pass for me then

Ouch!!! Wow didn't know that... Holy cow!!

Thanks that will be a pass for me then

I don't blame ya then darlin!!

Wowsers

Back
Top Bottom