What's new

DROP DEAD CLONE RDA.........

BULLDOG1964

Legend
Drop Dead clones are in stock at fasttech for $ 7.36 = £ 5.68 if anyone is interested.......

I was looking at it yesterday, looks a good clone but the original design looks nothing special or groundbreaking and haven't heard anyone praise it yet.

When it was announced it sounded intriguing

Even at it's bargain price for the clone I'm still not tempted, anyone tried it yet?

@Vapaneezer Scrooge I will be getting it in the not too distant future. Don’t own a Drop but love the Dead Rabbit so I’m keen to see how the two combine. Will be buying an authentic though.

I was looking at it yesterday, looks a good clone but the original design looks nothing special or groundbreaking and haven't heard anyone praise it yet.

Even at it's bargain price for the clone I'm still not tempted, anyone tried it yet?
I still have not got mine yet hope to get by sometime next week i will let you no what its like once ive put it though its paces .........

At the moment iam using my new Drop solo it works really well on a single cell mod i was finding his big brother the Drop was struggling even with a single coil on a single cell mod but the solo is great just loving it and well worth picking one up if you dont have one already FT also sell a clone of this too but mine is a gen one.........

I have the clone on route from ft to try before getting an authentic
Ive just got the real thing just like its big brother it really is a very nice RDA iam using mine on a Wismec Luxotic bf and they work really well together so if the clone is as good as the real one you will love it.........

Would also be interested in knowing if this is any good. At the cost of a pint, surely you can't wrong.

Back
Top Bottom