What's new

Dripworx....MASSIVE promo

I supposed I'd best try this swagger then. Another order tonight, though I'm running out of shelf space with all this panic juice buying :D

Bollocks!!! Just clicked in a nice big order and now you won't post outside the UK.

When did you stop exporting?

As far as I know the TPD bollocks has no effect at all on cross-border sales of non-nicotine products ie. flavourings. So what's the story? Brexit pride or shooting oneself in foot?

Bollocks!!! Just clicked in a nice big order and now you won't post outside the UK.

When did you stop exporting?

As far as I know the TPD bollocks has no effect at all on cross-border sales of non-nicotine products ie. flavourings. So what's the story? Brexit pride or shooting oneself in foot?

Hey! Thanks for the email, I won't bother reply both here and email :)

The reason why, is because about 75% of orders going outside the U.K either arrive battered, or don't arrive at all.

Sorry about that [emoji30]

Never mind, carry on. I'll just have to limit my custom to traders who can be bothered to post ex-UK.

Funnily enough my one previous order arrived unscathed and in record time. In fact the only problems I have had over about 8 years of importing from the UK was one package sent to Denmark, Australia (salutations to the bright spark at Royal Mail who knew less about geography than your government). All other packages arrive more or less on time, including my monthly sizzlebox and regular orders from several reputable traders.

Go global UK ;-)

Back
Top Bottom