No minimum spend required.

or

Use code : DIY
10% off concentrates
No minimum spend required

Both offers expire on 01/05/18

https://dripworx.co.uk/

and........ coming soon
uBw3AMkC6_09FNdZyzNG3HzeBQL9i_JRPkyMTUtDycwRdljTxBhhabnf6p6Zrta936SMr8FLuRgleSk17T8jRh9zXRancjLO9ETINhEvrWePmkvDSCpR9rw3sh3oulSqxGeqAmadLdtdKqyIDiq6s7qKaNcjYlQNOdZLDJc=s0-d-e1-ft

New from dripworx - coming soon.
OG ice cream shakes, a delicious milkshake base layered with flavours. If you like those thick, american diner style milkshakes, you'll be sure to love these.

Officially launching at the vaper expo 4-6th May 2018. If you're going, be sure to pop in and try some. We will have all four flavours available to try before you buy. We hope you're as excited as we are!

Awesome thank you! In my basket for Thursday, and both codes work if you have both types! :D

oooh will have to try the nana shake when you get it in the shop, same goes for mint choc, but this payday im already ordering some sugar daddy concentrate, reminds me of skittles & i love it :)

oooh will have to try the nana shake when you get it in the shop, same goes for mint choc, but this payday im already ordering some sugar daddy concentrate, reminds me of skittles & i love it :)

Hoping to have at least some up for this weekend mate [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom