What's new

Dripworx Bargains and caramel custard donut

WaitFor1t88

Veteran

Caramel Custard Donut is finally here!
We have a limited amount now in stock on our site. Our famous original donut base stuffed with a creamy vanilla custard and topped with a buttery caramel fondant.

Whats more, we have marked down a huge amount of guest liquids to make way for new stock.

Come and have a look around, check out our daily deals section and grab yourself something tasty to toot on this weekend, for a bargain price.
You can use the following code to bag 15% off all eliquid!

Use code - DRIPWORX15 at checkout
15% off all eliquid
No minimum spend required
Excludes nicotine shots
Same day dispatch before 3pm (Mon-Fri)
Free postage for orders over £45 (after discounts) Now just £1.99 for orders under.

**All sale stock is limited, sold on a first come first served basis**
Take me to the deals!

I've ordered the new caramel custard better be good but sshhhhh don't tell Lee :D

You're lucky pal, I'm having the day off tomorrow! Mrs worx is running it for the day on her own [emoji15][emoji15]

This may be the end of dripworx but I need a break [emoji23][emoji23]

You're lucky pal, I'm having the day off tomorrow! Mrs worx is running it for the day on her own [emoji15][emoji15]

This may be the end of dripworx but I need a break [emoji23][emoji23]

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Don't forget to ask Mrs Worx to clean the windows :tongue:

Go on then, what did i fuck up with this cheeky little order today?

Just had this email from paypal

Dear clive

We have placed a temporary pending status on this transaction.

Amount: £25.79 GBP Transaction ID: 4GE52124EP355171D Seller: Dripworx UK Ltd.

View the details of this transaction

PayPal is required to review certain transactions in order to minimise risk for us or our customers. The payment you sent is currently being reviewed and we will complete this process within 72 hours. This review involves this transaction only and does not affect the use of your PayPal account.

Yours sincerely,
Your PayPal team

Last edited:
Go on then, what did i fuck up with this cheeky little order today?

Just had this email from paypal

Dear clive

We have placed a temporary pending status on this transaction.

Amount: £25.79 GBP Transaction ID: 4GE52124EP355171D Seller: Dripworx UK Ltd.

View the details of this transaction

PayPal is required to review certain transactions in order to minimise risk for us or our customers. The payment you sent is currently being reviewed and we will complete this process within 72 hours. This review involves this transaction only and does not affect the use of your PayPal account.

Yours sincerely,
Your PayPal team

Nothing as far as I can tell mate, shows up as a declined payment and then you tried again and it went through. Your order has came through fine our end :)

If they have taken the cash from the first attempt it will just automatically get refunded to you by PayPal. Not quite sure why it got declined first dude, the issue is on your end I think as there is no error codes on the checkout.

Let me know if you have any trouble and il call them up :)

@cliveh2 - I'm wrong actually I just check my PayPal account and it's not gone through :(

I'm still going to post it out dude, if it bounces after the 72 hours you can just square up with me after :)

Not going to hold your order up because of it [emoji106]
IMG_1331.JPG

Thanks mate, not really sure whats going on with it
One day i will mamage to put an order in with no issues at all !!

Backup card out of date? This'll happen when that is the case?

Backup card out of date? This'll happen when that is the case?
No all in date, a red banner poped up during the transaction but disappeared before i could read it.
Tax man after him i reckon [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom