What's new

Dead Rabbit V2 RTA released TODAY £9 inc FREE P&P First come..

Really like mine seems a bit airy but that's probably my build. So much easier to wick than my zeus dual or zeus x. Bugger me is it chewing through the juice though.

Getting a lot of spit back from mine. Tried coils in the centre and then moved them to the outer sides which lost flavour, what am I doing wrong ?

Getting a lot of spit back from mine. Tried coils in the centre and then moved them to the outer sides which lost flavour, what am I doing wrong ?
Fwiw no spits here with a tight thick wick in the coils and i just trimmed the wick to the deck without any thinning before stuffing them into the air in vents..

i just cut my legs too long.. that makes it whistle when u draw.. How do you guys judge the leg length to cut? i just eyeballed it and made a booboo ;)

Fwiw no spits here with a tight thick wick in the coils and i just trimmed the wick to the deck without any thinning before stuffing them into the air in vents..

i just cut my legs too long.. that makes it whistle when u draw.. How do you guys judge the leg length to cut? i just eyeballed it and made a booboo ;)

Thanks. I will try a little more cotton when the tank is empty. Got the airflow open 3/4 open and no noticeable whistle.

Think I might try a simple flat wire build as that what was best in my dead rabbit RDA.

I've been getting a tiny bit of spit back so have increased the wattage a bit which seems to have stopped it. I'll re-wick later as I think it might be too thin at the bottom and drawing too much liquid up to the coils.

So can any one tell me what the clipped plastic disk that unscrews off the base bottom is all about?

is it some sort of anti scratch disk? its a bit annoying finding it half off when you pull the atty from a device..

So can any one tell me what the clipped plastic disk that unscrews off the base bottom is all about?

is it some sort of anti scratch disk? its a bit annoying finding it half off when you pull the atty from a device..
To help stop the heat of the atomiser reaching the mod internals

Cheers @andi52 it seemed a bit of a daft anti scratch solution what with its retaining edge now getting 100% focus of any force used to screw down.. heat barrier eh?

Cheers @andi52 it seemed a bit of a daft anti scratch solution what with its retaining edge now getting 100% focus of any force used to screw down.. heat barrier eh?

Just rubbish really.

i like custards in the thing but my first impressions haven't lasted, needs a daily rewick, even at 50w. It's an odd atty tbh.

Just rubbish really.

i like custards in the thing but my first impressions haven't lasted, needs a daily rewick, even at 50w. It's an odd atty tbh.

my usual TC ni80 coils wouldnt fit so i went for 2x 0.9ohm (4.5 ohm) kanthal build, and @20w is ok bar the side effect of cutting my coil legs a tad too high (whistling)
Its not that full so im vaping through the whistle atm and will perhaps try a SS build next.. then give it a better workout..

Back
Top Bottom