What's new

custard lovers.............. great deal

thanks @cheltenham cat but i didnt get on with them. only one that stood out for me was the raspberry dougnut.

must admit i didnt have many tanks back then and i only used nautilus and subtank mini.

thanks anyway for the heads up.

thanks @cheltenham cat but i didnt get on with them. only one that stood out for me was the raspberry dougnut.

must admit i didnt have many tanks back then and i only used nautilus and subtank mini.

thanks anyway for the heads up.
just put a review up of the fudge in the review section its tinned ambrosia devon custard if thats your thing............ plus i know you like your volume;):18:

volume :D that was only because i knew i wouldnt be able to get it again.

Which one is good? Have any of you tried charlie's vanilla custard? Which one do you favor more?

im just trying out the V1 and V2
V2 tried this last night but it had something missing and left something like a film lining my throat a bit like phlem but i will try it out again tomorrow. i normally dont vape custard at night as im on it all day.

V1 ive had in my subtank all day today and its very nice indeed. actually as good as our fave devilicious.
even if this did have a nasty in it it doesnt bother me one bit. i will be buying the V1 again.

im just trying out the V1 and V2
V2 tried this last night but it had something missing and left something like a film lining my throat a bit like phlem but i will try it out again tomorrow. i normally dont vape custard at night as im on it all day.

V1 ive had in my subtank all day today and its very nice indeed. actually as good as our fave devilicious.
even if this did have a nasty in it it doesnt bother me one bit. i will be buying the V1 again.
I think I am gonna get myself some of those

here we go again.

just to add to above.

im trying out the V2 again today and its much better. im not getting the same layer on my throat as i did the other night so i put that down to having way too much custard in one day and then trying this on top of it.

i will say its still missing something which of course it is and thats why its version 2.

personally i still prefer the V1 which is much more creamier. i will contact Charlies again to get the lowdown on the difference. he did send me an email ages ago but i cant find it.

edit

had a quick reply from Charlies

V2 = Acetoin, acetyl, propionyl free
Both V1 and V2 are diacetyl free.

Last edited:
All offers are via Twitter with Jax, what about us who don't have/want a twitter account :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom