What's new

COV Megavolt 80w Mini Mod for a tenner delivered

I bought two of these not long ago and they're great however.......
Used the first one for about a month then picked up another.
Set the second one in the back up box and after a few days the first one just wouldn't turn on.
I took it apart and as i was dismantling it the battery must uave disconnected for a split second as it brought it back to life so i put it back together and carried on.
A few days later it did it again so again i took it apart and got it going again but after the third time I'd had enough so into the crap tub it went and out with the new one.
Used the new one for around a week and it did the same so out the van window it went somewherein the depths of the Lincolnshire Wolds.
I feel bad @John R and @ninjazx6 as i should have posted but it just seemed like a moan so didn't.
I hope yours are fine as when they work they are fantastic with great battery life for such a small device.

All good @StrawberryRipple , I'll keep an eye on it, if it dies it'll go in the next battery recycling run :)
If you're after a good little compact mod look at the joyetech exceed.
Bypass and constant voltage but contains a 3000mah lipo which has been lasting me best part of two days.
Build just under an ohm and it's perfect.
They're around $12 as a kit on cigabuy atm.

I've got a few Target mini's already cheers, just always fancied one of these wee guys :)

I bought two of these not long ago and they're great however.......
Used the first one for about a month then picked up another.
Set the second one in the back up box and after a few days the first one just wouldn't turn on.
I took it apart and as i was dismantling it the battery must uave disconnected for a split second as it brought it back to life so i put it back together and carried on.
A few days later it did it again so again i took it apart and got it going again but after the third time I'd had enough so into the crap tub it went and out with the new one.
Used the new one for around a week and it did the same so out the van window it went somewherein the depths of the Lincolnshire Wolds.
I feel bad @John R and @ninjazx6 as i should have posted but it just seemed like a moan so didn't.
I hope yours are fine as when they work they are fantastic with great battery life for such a small device.
Cheers for the heads up, had sort of figured being years old it hass way more chance of going kaput than anything new, but for a tenner happy to chance my luck. Have better mini mods with bigger batteries etc, but like @John R have always fancied one of these. Here's hoping it holds up :)

If this batch go kaput then try teaming up and sending the lot to @KytanDale and it might be a simple fix but if not then maybe he could make some innards that work and keep the form factor?

Back
Top Bottom