What's new

C̶h̶e̶a̶p̶ ̶O̶G̶ ̶G̶o̶o̶n̶.̶.̶ maybe sketchy... price increased

Under £30 for an original, my clone's topcap doesn't come off very easliy.
mmmmm, squonk pins there as well.
Odd.

Have 2 in the basket at the moment , don't know if I have the minerals to click buy , very odd 3fvape carrying these

From the own of 528 Customs

"A manufacture in china has been going around saying they are authentic and our manufacture has been contacting our distros and shops with them. They aren't made to spec meaning different grade metals brass plates and post. The PVD coating is not the same and they don't have PEEK insulators. So they look legit as fuck but a Fero with a Ferrari body kit may look legit but we know it's a fake"

My theory is theyve been fucked over again and the ones from 3f are coming from the same factory that makes 528's ones

I'm thinking the same @smut. 3F, Fasttech, Gearbest etc have got nothing to gain at this point by trying to pass off clones as authentics. These units are either the result of a falling out between 528 and a factory, or, said factory trying to surreptiously tap into the part of the market that wants a Goon but doesn't want to pay £65 for a dripper.

I'm going to get one. If I find it to be fake I'll suffer the returns procedure, I wont lose any sleep at that price.

Last edited:
Price has gone up to the standard price now xD

so they were originals then I would think, but 528 were pissed at the price so they threw out the "fake", bet they've just come to an agreement now

#AllAboutThatPaper

Last edited:
Nabbed a copper for 40 bux yesterday, here's hoping they honour it.

Back
Top Bottom