What's new

Cheap 1.2 ohm mtl occ coils for you subtank mtl fans

out of stock on the 1.2's already.... I think you might have bought them all.

I get these for my mum but they've been out of stock of the 1.2ohms at this price for months, every time I check it's only the 0.15s in stock.

I get these for my mum but they've been out of stock of the 1.2ohms at this price for months, every time I check it's only the 0.15s in stock.
Keep an eye on stock levels bud. I picked up five boxes this afternoon and I got another five boxes delivered last week so I must have ordered them the week prior.
They're sneaky.

Keep an eye on stock levels bud. I picked up five boxes this afternoon and I got another five boxes delivered last week so I must have ordered them the week prior.
They're sneaky.
Nice one, I check now and then just in case but I'll now be upping my check rate. Cheers buddy

Where can I check which coils are compatible with the TFV12 Prince.
I'm doing some searching but not finding a proper list.

Also, I've found a list for SMOK TFV8, which are good coils?

Large coils:

Testing Tank - Eleaf Melo300
  • Eleaf ERL RBA
  • Eleaf ERLQ coils
  • Eleaf ES coils [100W Pick! - Impressive 140ml lifespan]
  • Geekvape i1+i4 coils
  • Horizontech DUOS coils
  • Horizontech Arco A6 coils
  • Horizontech Arco T6 coils
  • OBS V OCCoils
  • Sense Blazer 200 coils
  • SMOK TFV8 coils
I checked the whole list, none are on a big sale :(

Will 5pc Kanthal Coils for Sense Cyclone Tank Atomizer work in a TFV8 baby beast?
Are they compatible with the Geekvape Aero Tank?

It seems baby best uses small coils (TFV8), Aero medium (IM4) and prince massive (TFV12).

5pc Kanthal Coils for Sense Cyclone Tank Atomizer
5pc OCC (Organic Cotton Coil) for KangerTech Toptank & Subtank
5pc Ceramic Coil (0.5ohm) for KangerTech Protank 4 & Toptank & Subtank & Nebox & Subvod & Subox & Topbox

My head hurts, I can't find anything that says these coils will be compatible with any of my three tanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom