What's new

Charlie's Chalk 30ml Concentrates for £1 at Vapable (just gone OOD)

Shake and vape on theMs Meringue….. its good but the guy in the yt video above is right it does taste like a old pie it doesn’t have that fresh taste to it

Last edited:
King bellman is extremely sweet, I would expect the others are the same.
I tried this, it was the only one in stock I was interested in. Sickly sweet tobaccoey thing. Not keen at all tbh, heading for the sink.

I tried this, it was the only one in stock I was interested in. Sickly sweet tobaccoey thing. Not keen at all tbh, heading for the sink.
Have you steeped it? Give it a month, it's much better, but still primarily a brown sugar vape.

Have you steeped it? Give it a month, it's much better, but still primarily a brown sugar vape.
I'm just not keen on the type of tobacco taste. I don't think it'll be my thing, even after a steep.

Manabush and Druids do tobaccos to a T, but literally any other ones I never seem like. But it doesn't stop be buying them because 1) I never learn and 2) they sound dead nice.

I'm under the illusion there is a tobacco and brown sugar / vanilla / caramel / nut type thing out there that is my soulmate waiting to be discovered.

I'm under the illusion there is a tobacco and brown sugar / vanilla / caramel / nut type thing out there that is my soulmate waiting to be discovered.

Something with FA Maple Syrup in it, we talked about it before :)

Back
Top Bottom