What's new

Charlie's Chalk 30ml Concentrates for £1 at Vapable (just gone OOD)

How long do you reckon theses need steeping for after mixing? i can't wait to dive in!!

Dive in then, steeping is a matter of taste, the two I've tried didn't taste like they needed anything... if they improve over the next couple of weeks then great, if they don't then I'll know. How else are you going to know?

How long do you reckon theses need steeping for after mixing? i can't wait to dive in!!

Make some up for shake and vape, make another lot up and put them away for 2 or 3 weeks, then you can compare, there aren't many juices that don't benefit from a steep.

well all of the Pacha Mama have been very good even the one with blueberry which i normally detest

Yeah I have this in my aio at the moment very brown sugar tasting tbh not my thing as the tobacco is too far in the background
Yes, easy enough to add some other baccy in, but it's a one shot! There is less brown sugar the longer the steep but the tobbaco doesn't develop for me.

Been vaping Ms Meringue, all meringue and not much strawberry - yet.

Yes, easy enough to add some other baccy in, but it's a one shot! There is less brown sugar the longer the steep but the tobbaco doesn't develop for me.

Been vaping Ms Meringue, all meringue and not much strawberry - yet.
I have ordered some of the strawberry and the apple but I did find this review on yt my experience with American juices is they far from impressive…. we shall see

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom